Worst dream so far (miscarriage mentioned)

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 30th, 2009, 06:32 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
This weekend I had a horrible dream. I dreamed that I was in this weird house and there were a bunch of other people living there. There was only one toilet in the whole house and it was in the middle of this big room with dirty tile on the floor. There were people all around so there was no privacy.

I had to go to the bathroom so I had no choice but to go in front of everyone. I went and when I wiped there was blood. Then I felt something come out of me. I got up and looked in the toilet. There was a little fetus that looked exactly like what I've been looking at online in there. It was on its side so only one eye was facing up. Then it winked at me and died.

I woke up shaking and crying and it took hours to get back to sleep. It was awful.

March 30th, 2009, 06:59 AM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
wow thats similar to mine. Mine fell out into the toilet and I picked it up and it was beautiful but dead. I was screaming in agony of the loss. I was so relieved to wake up.
March 30th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Violette's Avatar Veteran
OMG what a horrible dream!! Have you been worrying alot lately... that could be the reason
March 30th, 2009, 08:04 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violette View Post
OMG what a horrible dream!! Have you been worrying alot lately... that could be the reason
Nothing really more than normal. Pregnancy just tends to give me awful nightmares.

March 30th, 2009, 08:08 AM
*Hayley*
i can relate...i was having horrible nightmares for a few weeks, every night. They stopped about a week or two ago. I'm hoping it's just a first trimester thing for you.
March 30th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Snowpeas
That is scary!

I had several graphic miscarriage dreams when I was pregnant with my daughter. I was so worried after that, that I would miscarry but everything was fine.
March 30th, 2009, 02:41 PM
MrsSteele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MrsSteele Send a message via Yahoo to MrsSteele
It must be the sub conscience worry wart in all of us...I had dreams like that about 4-5 weeks ago...they are horrible
March 30th, 2009, 02:53 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What an awful dream.
March 30th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
oh hun that sounds like a horrible dream.. so sorry.

Somethings up... It seems weve all been dreaming alot more about baby, I dreamt the baby was born premature

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search