Ok, wow, alot to say! What do you think?!?!?!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok, so here it goes....I had an ultrasound yesterday and everything was great! The tech looked between the legs but you still can't tell, but there wasnt a penis, plus my intelligender said girl, plus the heartrate was 168 for the 4th time in a row and my two best girlfriends did the needle/ring test on me last night and it swung in a circle which means GIRL! Plus I totally feel alot like I did with my daughter and I just feel like it's a girl!!!! What do you gals think??????
April 17th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Regular
I would say you're probably having a girl, they did a study and found that when asked what pregnant mothers "felt" like they were having they found the mothers were about 72% right with what they felt like they were having.
April 17th, 2009, 11:27 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would say you are having a girl as well!!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 17th, 2009, 11:32 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to shannonkcc
I will guess girl. You can't have everything point to girl and then have a boy. LOL.

Thank you "Babydoll213" for a beautiful siggie.

April 17th, 2009, 01:40 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I say, you're having a BABY! lol I know, that's cheating.

April 17th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
lmbo, sounds like me with my 2nd

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 17th, 2009, 02:46 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I couldn't tell ya. Holden's heart rate was above 170 my entire pregnancy until the last week, the ring test said girl, all the old wives tales (except how I was carrying, but I attribute that to how tall I am) said girl, and he most definitely is not a girl.

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

April 17th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm, I guess we will just have to see then.......Awww I can hardly wait to find out what "it" is!
April 17th, 2009, 06:13 PM
AllMyBlessings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like a girl to me.=)

April 17th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Snowpeas
Sounds like a girl to me!
April 17th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd say you have at least a 50% chance of having a girl Just kidding. The h/b thing always throws me, because my babies' heartrates were always above 150 until about the 18th wk. I had 2 u/s that said I was having girls (later u/s said boy) and I never get the same results for gender predictor quizzes, dangling rings, etc...
So, not being an expert with my personal experiences, I'm not much help. But, I think there's something to be said about "gut" feelings.

April 17th, 2009, 08:43 PM
hoping4more
i couldnt tell you, but i also read that mothers often guessed the gender right 71 percent of the time. i had two boys so far, and this one seems very different to me, something inside says girl... but you never know. both of my sons heart beats where above 150
April 17th, 2009, 10:15 PM
October 2012 DDC co-host
I'd say scratch the other stuff BUT if you "feel" like it's a girl then you are probably right Well, I can say that...but I was never right LOL! I was just SHOCKED when we found out noah was a boy LOL...and 2 intelligender tests said we were having a girl Whatever gender, at least he/she is healthy though

April 17th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think gut feelings mean something too.... with this one I feel way more like I did with my daughter than how I felt with my son...I dont care either way I would love to have a boy too, so I'm not partial to either sex, I just really feel like this baby is a girl, I am having so much hormonal stuff like I did with my daughter, I didnt have anything like this with my son, my face and back and chest is breaking out so bad and I am getting this funky facial hair and other crazy hormonal stuff like I did with my daughter, not my son. Alot of my cravings are the same too, it's really making me remember alot of stuff about my first pregnancy with my dd! It's kind of nice to recall those memories, they are good ones.
April 18th, 2009, 12:08 AM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
Do you get to have another u/s?

I guess girlie too

April 18th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I will have another u/s around 17 weeks I think and then we will find out for sure, so in about 4 weeks!!!!!!
April 20th, 2009, 04:38 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
honestly if you cant tell at this point its still a 50/50 chance anyway.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search