disturbangel121 & pregasaurus

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2009, 10:51 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
I already talked to you through PM but figured I'd make us a board here too.. hope you dont mind .

Last edited by disturbedangel121; April 19th, 2009 at 07:16 PM.
April 17th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Pregasaurus's Avatar Check out these melons!
Send a message via AIM to Pregasaurus
YAY!! We have our own thread!! woo hoo!!

April 17th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
Lol yep

April 17th, 2009, 06:28 PM
So what're you up to tonight? I'm in the process of making dinner. Robert wanted lasagna and I want mashed potatoes and meatloaf............soooooo... I'm making em both! That way he can eat the meatloaf tomorrow and I don't have to worry about that.

April 18th, 2009, 05:54 AM
Lol nice! I went out for chinese with my sister and her two kids along with mine.. Jeffrey was super fussy cause he'd been with his grandma all day (she took him to the zoo) and he'd barely napped so it was crazy! I didnt get very much eating done so I just had Ice cream when I got home. Then Me and the hubby watched Marley and Me while Jeffrey went to sleep and I cried like a baby.. that was about it.

April 18th, 2009, 09:10 AM
Chinese huh? Do you like most of it or just a few foods? Me I can't do the squid or octopus tentacles or sushi but I can do some sweet and sour chicken and the chicken with peanut butter on it. Beef or chicken lo mein isn't too bad either.

So you liked the movie? I haven't seen it yet.

April 18th, 2009, 12:24 PM
I only like some.. I like teryaky (sp?) the boneless spareribs and the breaded chicken.. and of course the rice.. lo mein is ok too.

I'm not a fan of sea food at all.. and yea marley and me was good.

April 19th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Now for me right now I'm realllllly craving some KFC!!!! I could really go for the mashed potatoes and gravy, chicken but maily the macroni and cheese. I mean I'm seriously craving it!!

Have you had any cravings yet? I'm really wanting orange juice... my dad is on the way to get some to bring it to me.

April 19th, 2009, 07:16 PM
I want some doritos right about now.. and pickles.. I've been craving salad with itallian dressing alot too.

April 19th, 2009, 07:43 PM
That sounds like some of the same stuff I craved with Aydan. I also had to have mustard.. lots of it too!

I wonder if there is anything to the gender idea that salty and sour means boy.. sweet means girl. hmmm

April 20th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Idk.. with jeffrey I craved mostly garlic stuff lol..

and omg thats another thing I've been craving macaroni and cheese with mustard on it mmm.

Jeffrey will be 1 in 10 days

April 23rd, 2009, 04:26 PM
Aww... he's going to be a big boy... yeah.. that's a hard one. *sigh* You planning anything special?

Macroni with mustard... you sound pregnant!!! lmao!!

April 28th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Sorry I havent been on in a few days had to have the computer fixed.. but yea we are having a party for him on Sunday.. just what he needs more stuff

anything new?

April 28th, 2009, 06:05 PM
I wondered where you were hiding. No... nothing too new. Today has really been bad with the MS...

Sucks about the computer... how's it acting now?

Last edited by Pregasaurus; April 28th, 2009 at 06:09 PM.
April 29th, 2009, 08:10 AM
That sucks.. I never got morning sickness too bad just nausea.. I hope that passes for ya soon..

and well I just bought this computer 2 months ago and apparently I didnt have internet on the computer? (I still don't really get it) and I just had a 2 month trial.. but my friend downloaded it onto here for me and cleaned it out while he was at it.. so now it's all better.

April 29th, 2009, 08:09 PM
That's cool... glad you're up and running!!

I forgot to ask what state you're from I think ... I was wondering if you're state is one with the swine flu. We've had one confirmed case and have a school closed.... they are testing it to see if it was swine that was making the kids sick or another type. Getting scary. You worried about it?

Last edited by Pregasaurus; April 29th, 2009 at 08:13 PM.
April 30th, 2009, 09:58 AM
Not too worried cause me and the baby dont go out much.. but I live in RI

May 5th, 2009, 12:35 AM
Oh my gosh... I thought I had answered you and was waiting on you... oops. PREGGO BRAIN!!!

So how's that baby bump coming along? I go to the doc this coming week. I'm hoping to get a US but they may make me go ahead and wait for 20wks.

May 5th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Lol.. It's ok we're taking turns disappearing. The bump is getting big.. I posted pictures of it just the other day in the belly board if you care to look. How about you getting big? Any pictures?

Hopefully you'll get that u/s soon you must be so anxious to know! I know I am especially seeing all the other ladies posting on here daily saying "its a..." lol I'm quite jealous.. just another week for me though I find out next Wednesday. Good luck at your doctors appointment!

May 11th, 2009, 10:45 AM
Just wondering how things are going.. how was your mothers day?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search