Just a quick update and hello

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 17th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Snowpeas
How is everyone doing? I feel lost when I don't have the usual JM access!

We are doing well. Olivia survived the 7 hour car trip to surprise my parents pretty well. She only cried a couple times. She did even better on the 14 hour car trip to my parents' house. My mom sat right next to her the entire time and she loved all the attention. lol

Olivia is having a blast, running around like crazy, looking out all the windows and watching the wildlife (they live in the country) and getting tons of attention and getting spoiled rotten by my parents. It's great and it's been very relaxing for me too. I miss my dh but am enjoying hanging out, watching Olivia laugh and bond with my parents and even enjoy cooking in a nice big kitchen (especially since I don't have to buy the ingredients, lol).

I am feeling really good. Nausea and gagging are pretty much completely gone. I have an appetite again but haven't gained any weight (yet, although I'm sure that will change soon!). I can feel baby's movements more and more. This baby is a night owl, just like Olivia! "He" goes crazy at night - it feels like he's having a party in there

So what's new here? I've tried to catch up on the posts...but there's so many! Sorry if I miss anybody! I am thinking of everyone and will be on as much as possible, Olivia and parents permitting.
April 17th, 2009, 07:22 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you're enjoying your trip!! It's always fun to get away and let the grandparents spoil the LO's for awhile.

April 17th, 2009, 07:24 PM
xoleaxo's Avatar Veteran
glad you're having a good time!!

April 17th, 2009, 07:31 PM
hoping4more
sounds like fun. i wish i could say i havent gained any weight... the scale says 2 pounds, but i swear it looks like more to me. doesnt help my hubby just came in with a glass of milk and oreo cookies yum
April 17th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
sounds like you are having a good time

April 17th, 2009, 08:38 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
glad the trip is going so well! car trips are heeelllllll!

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

April 17th, 2009, 11:11 PM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
Awe, sounds like you're having a great time! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself and that Olivia is getting to bond with your parents. That is always a very special time!

That's too cool that you're feeling the lil bean in there so much. I can't wait for that! Hehe.

Enjoy the remainder of your stay and have a safe trip home

April 20th, 2009, 03:33 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Sounds like things are going well! Thats great!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search