We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Eat something.
2. Change bedding.
3. Clean of dresser tops (I dump everything there and it drives DH nuts, but he's been really good about it lately).
4. Sweep floors.
5. Figure out dinner.
6. Get ready for birthday party.
Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
1. Finish cleaning kitchen (almost done)
2. Tackle bathrooms (and i mean TACKLE)
3. Work on laundry.
4. Make cookies for DF (he's having a craptacluar day at work)
5. Steak for dinner (yum-o)
6. Spend a lazy night at home, probably gaming (we are avid video gamers)
1. Call my old insurance comp and find out why I am getting bills from when i was under their plan
2. Call my new insurance comp and find out why they arent paying 100% of a bill.. They seem to be paying about 75-80%
3. Call Best buy tell them that our Brand new tv speakers are ****ting the bed
4. Laundry.. EEEK
5.NAP .. lol I am sick and need rest lol
6.Call my lawyer about a car accident I was in last october
1.Take a shower (yes, I know how late it is!)
2.Do some laundry
3.Go outside with kids and DH for some fun and yardwork
4.Figure out going out tonight with my mom
5.Clean up around this place, there are toys and crap everywhere it seems!
6.Hang out with kids before I leave this evening