Qotd 4/18/09

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2009, 09:34 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What was the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 18th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
lol well last year me and Dh were at some meeting thing for first time home owners.. anyways there were probably about 20 or so people in this huge hall.. Anyways I suddenly had to sneeze.. and usually i just push the air out of my mouth.. KWIM because it hurts me to sneeze sometimes.. Anyways so I cupped my hand around my mouth and sneezed and well the way I cupped my mouth made it sound LIKE A FART!!!!!!!!! AGHGHHGHGH I was so embarrassed!!!!!! It was dead silent to and everyone looked at me and some were snickering! I wanted to turn around and be like no i just cupped my mouth and it made a funny sound.. Get this when dh and i got in the car i was telling him how embarassed i was and he said that he thought I farted to.. LOL LOL I can laugh now but GEESH!

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
April 18th, 2009, 10:48 AM
hoping4more
when i was really young, i go t up to leave the room and my pants split... yup.
April 18th, 2009, 12:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I called the police because I saw someone, dressed all in black, crawling through our neighbor's window. The police showed up and went through my back yard. Next thing I know, there were 6 police officers with their guns drawn and pointed over my 6' fence towards my neighbor's house. They started yelling "Freeze!" and "Put your hands up!" because the guy came walking out of the back door.

They had me peek out and see if that was who I saw (I never saw his face, just the back of him and, like I said, he was dressed all in black...plus the dogs were all going crazy) Anyhow, I saw this guy standing there with his hands up, looking like he wanted to pee his pants. I said,"Um, that's my neighbor. He lives there."

Apparently he had forgotten his keys and was crawling through the window.

I felt like such a moron.

I went over later and told him I was the one who had called the ploice and apologized.

He was actually glad I called. Not so glad for all the guns pointed at him but glad I called. He said it was nice to know someone was looking out for him and his house.

The funny part is that I actually debated on whether to call the police when I saw him because I wondered if it was him. But, I sure as heck didn't want to go over and knock and say, "Hi, sorry to interrupt but I was just wondering if you were my neighbor or someone robbing his house." LOL!

My other neighbors all gave me ahard time about it. All I know is that if one of them looked out because the dogs were growling and barking like mad and they saw the backside of a man dressed all in black climbing through my window, I would hope they would call, too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search