What....

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Snowpeas
....about this pregnancy has surprised you the most?

What's your least favorite part so far?

I'm surprised at how fast I'm showing this time (although grateful to be past the bloated, chubby looking stage). And I am surprised how fast time is going when I'm so occupied with Olivia.

My least favorite parts are the constipation and the fatigue.
April 18th, 2009, 05:28 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Least favorite... the constant worrying that something is going to go wrong and the 24/7 nausea.

April 18th, 2009, 05:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What has surprised me the most is how big I am, how much I eat, how sick I still feel when I don't eat, how tired I still am, and how much my boobs still hurt. Except for getting big so fast, I have had the other symptoms before but they faded with the 1st trimester.

What I dislike the most? All of the above. LOL!

April 18th, 2009, 06:40 PM
rachelwilber's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rachelwilber
What has surprised me is that my little baby sucks her or his thumb. Connor never did that.

Least favorite is the morning sickness and heart burn.

April 18th, 2009, 06:48 PM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
I'm also surprised at how much I'm showing already. This is baby #6 and for ALL the other pregnancies I didn't show until at least 6 months. I'm only 3 months and now already have a little pooch. LOL.

I'm already in maternity duds too!

I'm also super tired this time around though I think it's also due to a lot of stuff going on in my personal life and what not.

April 18th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think what surprised me the most so far was finding out that it worked so well that it's twins, lol! We were just hoping that at least one of the embryos would stick! I'm so glad we didn't put in three!

What I like least are the meds, but I'm done with them tonight - YEAH! And how tired I've been in the last couple of weeks.

April 18th, 2009, 07:15 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How different it is from my pregnancy with Holden. 100% different. Very strange.

least fav? exhaustion, constipation, random nausea in the 2nd trimester but not the 1st.. HORRIBLY painful boobs.

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

April 18th, 2009, 07:15 PM
BentleysMommy's Avatar Member
Favorite thing is that i have a son who is incredibly excited about being a big brother and kisses "the baby" goodnight every night

Least favorite is the nausea!

Favorite thing is that i have a son who is incredibly excited about being a big brother and kisses "the baby" goodnight every night

Least favorite is the nausea!
April 18th, 2009, 08:26 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Most fave: Jassie's understanding of it. Its so sweet.

Least fave: The worry and concern over more heart defects. That I could do without.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 19th, 2009, 09:02 AM
*Hayley*
I was surprised by how bloated i got. that did not happen last time at all...then the bloat completely disappeared and i didn't look pregnant at all. I am just starting to see where my uterus is growing, but if you didn't know i was pregnant, you wouldnt think so. the constipation also sucks. I'm not putting much effort in to regulate things haha so it's really my fault.
April 19th, 2009, 10:18 AM
Pautzie's Avatar Veteran
I was the most surprised with the fact that we were pregnant. That was a good surprise, but a surprise.

My least favorite part has been the headaches and the major sinus issues I've had this time. Ugh.
April 19th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
The part I like the least was the 2 months of M/S
I think the biggest supprise is how big my boobs got

April 19th, 2009, 10:50 AM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
What has surprised me this pregnancy...hmmm actually having a boy and having it go by so quickly. I'm not surprised about the morning sickness being all the time same thing happened with Owen. And not feeling any movement yet.

Thanks to cavewoman

April 19th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The thing that has surprised me the most with this pregnancy is how much it is resembling my first pregnancy and how much more sick I have been with this one than my first 2, I'm surprised at how sick I was, which I think is behind me now, I hope! My least favorite thing has been how sick I have been, how bad my skin is breaking out, extra facial fuzz, fatigue. Umm but there has been good stuff: I'm out of my first trimester, the baby is healthy, I am feeling alot better than I did, I will start feeling movement soon and will be findong out the gender in about 4 weeks!
April 20th, 2009, 03:54 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
just the fact that we got pg...... that is the surprise.

what I don't like about it, is feeling so yucky still.

April 20th, 2009, 07:06 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
....about this pregnancy has surprised you the most? that i haven't had m/s once

What's your least favorite part so far? telling people... I don't know why, but I find it extremely awkward

April 20th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Regular
The part that surprised me the most is being pregnant... I was told I wouldn't be able to have children without fertility treatment, haha imagine my OB's surprise when I came in with my positive hpt. The part I like the least is feeling crappy and tired all the time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search