Retroverted uterus

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2009, 07:48 AM
If you have a retroverted uterus, have you been experiencing any problems lately? I don't think my uterus flipped to the right position yet. At night, I need to go to the bathroom really bad, but only a couple of drops came out.
April 19th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Snowpeas
You might want to call your doctor. I have a tilted uterus but my doctor said it usually straightens up by around 12 weeks. If it doesn't it can cause complications, including blocking your bladder so you can't go to the bathroom.

Let us know what you find out!
April 19th, 2009, 11:51 AM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
I have/had this. Depending on the day, William has blocked off my pee tube and everything else this pregnancy. Some days it is right and others it is retroverted. But mine hasn't flipped around completely but as the baby grows it should go right, depending on the day, I guess.

Thanks to cavewoman

April 19th, 2009, 03:50 PM
rachelwilber's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to rachelwilber
I have the same thing with my DS he will block my tube were I could go potty and it would back up and inflame my kidneys. No problems yet here. I hope you start feeling better soon.

April 19th, 2009, 04:57 PM
I've been trying to go on all fours to use gravity to push my uterus up. My next appointment is this coming Friday. I read in thie book called "What To Expect While You Are Expecting" and the book said that you can ask the doctor to try to manipulate your uterus so that it will not be your organs. I hope that is doable. I don't know if the uterus is supposed to flip right away or gradually. It has been very painful and uncomfy at times. Oh yeah I am in my week 14.
April 20th, 2009, 04:11 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I have no experience with this. I would ask your doc though.

As for the having to pee at night and it just being a few drops.... I have that... but its just a pg thing for me.

April 20th, 2009, 04:17 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I hope that it gets into a better position for you soon!

April 21st, 2009, 02:54 PM
I am back from the doctor. The pain in my tailbone went away overnight. The doctor said that my uterus did shift a bit. We were able to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time . She said that as long as you are not bleeding, you should be okay with the tailbone pain or cramps but still call to confirm.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search