Vent!!! Hormones

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 20th, 2009, 11:42 AM
Candace0183's Avatar Veteran
I'm growing chin hair!!!!!!!!! I hate it!!!!! I guess it's from the hormones or whatever but it's terrible. It is soooo noticable. I'm also breaking out on my chin...i NEVER break out. I thought in the 2nd trimester you are suppose to starting looking and feeling better. With DS I felt so pretty...now I feel gross.

Okay...that's all
April 20th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Carly's Mama's Avatar formerly JackieGerhardt!
Send a message via AIM to Carly's Mama
I'm sorry! I have gross dark belly hair sprouting up! And I too have a wicked broken out chin and no idea what to wash my face with!
Alexander Richard, born 10/21/09 via emergency c/s
8lbs, 7 3/4 oz
20.5"

April 20th, 2009, 12:21 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yep, it's hormones. Good thing is it will go away after the birth. Do NOT shave it. lol

April 20th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Super Mommy
Yep I am in the same boat, No acne though yet, hopefully wont... never had it with DS maybe you're having a girl
April 20th, 2009, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
Yep, it's hormones. Good thing is it will go away after the birth. Do NOT shave it. lol

Yeah...I just realized that its starting to look much fuller since i took the razor to it...LOL! I think I'm going to try Nair.
April 20th, 2009, 12:46 PM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
I started getting hair on the front of my neck ever since I stopped chemo (gross I know) I just pluck them.. I dunno if you have to much for that but shaving is definitely the worst thing you could do for it. I'm not sure if Nair is the best idea either though...

My face is also breaking out and didnt with DS.. its crazy!

April 20th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Carly's Mama's Avatar formerly JackieGerhardt!
Send a message via AIM to Carly's Mama
one good thing is - I naired my eyebrows when I was 13 and they never fully grew back. Now they are growing back with a vengeance - yay!
Alexander Richard, born 10/21/09 via emergency c/s
8lbs, 7 3/4 oz
20.5"

April 20th, 2009, 01:01 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been getting hair on my belly. I naturally have very dark hair on my head and you know where (sorry TMI) but every else on my body has always been blond... I don't know why... but I have had little brown hairs sprouting on my belly and I think my leg hair is turning brown too! I haven't done anything about the belly hair because I figured it would go away. GROSS!

I have been breaking out on my chin since I found out I pregnant. I have learned that apple cider vinegar is the cure all for EVERYTHING. It actually works very well on your skin. Just wipe some on before bed and it will clean your pores. It got rid of my black heads too.
April 20th, 2009, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Crystal* View Post
I have been getting hair on my belly. I naturally have very dark hair on my head and you know where (sorry TMI) but every else on my body has always been blond... I don't know why... but I have had little brown hairs sprouting on my belly and I think my leg hair is turning brown too! I haven't done anything about the belly hair because I figured it would go away. GROSS!

I have been breaking out on my chin since I found out I pregnant. I have learned that apple cider vinegar is the cure all for EVERYTHING. It actually works very well on your skin. Just wipe some on before bed and it will clean your pores. It got rid of my black heads too.

Yeah...I apple cider vinegar is a good astringent. You can use it as a rinse after a shampoo to clarify. I also just bought a new toner from a lady that makes natural products with ACV in it. Maybe I need to start using that. I just never break out so I'm use to just Dove.
April 20th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Snowpeas
I'm sprouting hairs all over the place. I have found a couple on my boobs
April 20th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I get the odd boob hair and belly hair, but after my first was born, I started getting a couple dark hairs growing out of a mole on my chin! And they never went away! So I'm always checking and plucking!

April 20th, 2009, 10:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Ahh, this totally sounds like me!!! I feel so hairy all over!!! I didnt have this with DS but did with DD, so yeah, it's all those extra girl hormones I bet, since I would put money on the fact that I think this baby is a girl!!!!!
April 21st, 2009, 01:06 AM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
So far only the hair on my head is growing more.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 21st, 2009, 09:50 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
They say that when you are pg with a girl... she steals her mommas beauty and you tend to not look as good as you did or would with a boy. LOL

I have chin hairs thanks to PCOS> I hate it.

April 21st, 2009, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbears View Post
They say that when you are pg with a girl... she steals her mommas beauty and you tend to not look as good as you did or would with a boy. LOL

I have chin hairs thanks to PCOS> I hate it.
Wow thanks Jenn! I forgot about that one. So this is reason number 4354 why I think I'm going to have a girl.

But if that's true, then she is going to come out gorgeous because I feel hideous...LOL!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search