We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Yes! The forecast calls for 70's and even 80's this weekend. It will probably get chilly a few more days though.
2. Not entirely - on vacation, I wore maternity shorts and regular shirts. To work, I'm wearning flowy dresses and the bella band with my work pants. I'm waiting for a co-worker to bring in her maternity clothes for me! I don't want to bug her, but I'm quickly outgrowing most of my clothes...
1. Has spring finally sprung in your area?? I guess if you consider that we had 2 nice spring days over the weekend and this weekend is supposed to be beautiful! Most of this week and last were really crappy though.
2. Are you officially in maternity clothes now? No, not even close. I've lost so much weight that my regular pant literally fall around my ankles when I walk.
Spring's not here yet, it's been quite cold and gloomy outside.
I'm not in maternity clothes yet, but I can't fit into all my regular clothes and the ones I can fit into getting too tight, so I probably will be soon.
1. Has spring finally sprung in your area?? We went from spring to summer overnight! I am in the desert and it's supposed to get up to 102 today!!!!!
2. Are you officially in maternity clothes now? Yep. I have only gained 4 pounds, but my hips have spread just enough that my jeans are really tight. I bought some news ones at Old Navy on sunday. It's so hot here though I have been wearing maternity dresses or flowy hippie dresses during the day. Gotta get some more maternity tank tops though.