Thoughtful Thursday... errr... i mean TUESDAY!!!! ha ha ha

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2009, 05:25 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Share your thoughts... whats on your mind??

Seriously, I did wake up this morning thinking it was thursday and was in my mind planning the weekend. HA HA HA .

I think there should be a limit... you are not allowed to post till you are awake for so long first! HEE HEE HEE

Last edited by drewbears; April 21st, 2009 at 11:01 AM.
April 21st, 2009, 05:47 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking I wish it was Thursday!

Besides that, thinking about my next appointment coming up on Monday. Gotta remember to write down my questions when I think of them, cause I keep forgetting stuff!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

April 21st, 2009, 05:59 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm thinking Jenn forgot what day it was.

Other than that, I'm thinking I have a headache and have a tond of laundry to do.

April 21st, 2009, 06:31 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah me too wishing it was Thursday.

I just heard the weather for this weekend is going to be in the 80's

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 21st, 2009, 06:47 AM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking I need to get off JM and start working....!!!

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
April 21st, 2009, 08:18 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Yeah now thanks to Jenn I'm wishing it was Thursday too.

I'm also thinking that I really need to get dressed, get DS dressed and head out to the store but I don't really feel like it.

April 21st, 2009, 08:22 AM
Mystic_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mystic_Mommy
Hoping my friend Ashley goes into labor soon. Her due date is April 25th so she could go any day now and only her husband and I are going to be in the room with her. So as her coach I'm half expecting a phone call any minute lol

April 21st, 2009, 11:01 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
LOL I just saw the title. geez!

My thoughts... im tired and it was a long stressful morning!

April 21st, 2009, 11:15 AM
Snowpeas
I miss my hubby. I haven't seen him in over a week.
April 21st, 2009, 11:20 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Olivia+peanut View Post
I miss my hubby. I haven't seen him in over a week.
Where is he?

April 21st, 2009, 11:27 AM
Snowpeas
Olivia and I are staying with my parents so that he can work on the house uninterrupted. He is hoping to be able to come and get us this coming weekend. (we've been staying in a small two room apt crammed with my IL"s things for 10 months and I just couldn't take it anymore)
April 21st, 2009, 11:36 AM
billie1978's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking that I would like to ring my niece's neck. She is 15 years old and causing her parents a lot of problems. This morning, I got a call from my sister who was looking for my niece who had ran away from her home after my sister attempted to take her to school. They had the police out looking for her all morning. Thankfully, they found her safe and unharmed around lunch time. She bugs me so bad lately because when things don't go her way, she throws these stupid fits and they are just getting out of hand. This morning, what made her so mad was the fact that she forgot her cell phone at home. (They moved to a different school district a couple of weeks ago and she wanted to be able to talk to her old friends while at school). My sister was waiting for her to get out of the car and go into the school, but my niece refused to get out of the car. My sister had to take her back home so that her husband could deal with my niece (who is bigger than both of them...she's over 6' tall and close to 200 pounds, probably more). And that's when she ran off and they couldn't find her.
This girl has got some MAJOR issues and I hope and pray that her parents get a hold of her problems before something bad happens to her.

April 21st, 2009, 11:45 AM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm thinking about my poor Benni.
April 21st, 2009, 12:04 PM
hoping4more
thinking i need to get the kids down for a nap... have an appt. this monday yeah!! wanna get a gender scan, and 3d u/s.... wanna buy a doppler.. thinking about lots of stuf
April 21st, 2009, 12:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am thinking that after I turn in my projects tonight school is practically over! They are the last major hurdle before classes end (who knew they gave projects instead of exams in grad school?) and I should prolly be working on them now instead of playing on JM!
April 21st, 2009, 12:18 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking I need to go to the grocery store and clean my house. Since I have been so sick with this pregnancy I am determined to get everything back on track this week!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search