We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. 12 weeks - unfortunately 4 or more weeks will be unpaid.
2. I have no idea! This is our first baby - so we don't know what to expect. We'll probably take the baby out with us for a lot of our date nights since we like to eat out on the weekends. Plus, Nov-Dec-Jan is actually kinda quiet for us, even though its the holidays.
The real question is when will be able to go on vacation again! We love to travel, so thats a concern of ours.
I'm currently a stay-at-home homeschooling mom so no plans to go back to work immediately. I have gotten some leads recently though and may take a client here or there.
As far as going out. People with babies have lives..lol? I am very, very weird about who I leave my baby with. We have no family here and I refuse to leave an infant with even a friend. We're homebodies for the most part so I guess we'll wait until a family member is out visiting before we go out on the town.
1. How long are you planning on taking off for baby? Hopefully 12 weeks. 6 will be unpaid :-(
2. When do you think you will have a date night with out baby? Depends if I breastfeed probably 6-8 weeks after birth. If I formula feed, way sooner than that. Maybe 3-4 weeks. My parents live less than 5 mins away.
1. How long are you planning on taking off for baby? SAHM so a ton of time or no time depending on how you look at it, lol
2. When do you think you will have a date night with out baby? when breastfeeding is well established and I know I can get away for a few hours without having a very hungry baby at home (my dd would never take a bottle).