Picture your baby!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2009, 06:10 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When I was pregnant with my first, I use to sit for hours and imagine what she'd look like.

I thought for sure she's be small/petite with big blue eyes and blonde hair.

My reasonings...
I'm short and tiny, always have been.
DH has the most beautiful blue eyes and was a complete toehead as a child.

my baby.... 9lbs 12.8oz and 21.5in!! NOT tiny. lol
Now, she's 10 and almost taller than me. lol
She was born with blue eyes (obviously) but they turned to GREEN around 2. And she was born with stark black hair. lol Which is now a dirty blonde.

My second, I was still hoping for those blue eyes.
Her's are now turning green but still have a LOT of blue in them.
Her hair was stark black and curly at birth and is not just a tad darker than my oldests.

If this one is a girl, I picture another looking like my first two. Probably the green eyes, dirty blonde hair.
If it's a boy, I honestly don't know. I'd like to see more of my DH in him than the girls have.

So..... what about you ladies. Picture your babies for me!

April 21st, 2009, 06:29 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow! That's a toughie!

I guess I've always imagined my baby with little or no hair, blond and very fine. Blue eyes since all of my nieces and nephews have them. And smallish (but long).

Guess we'll see in 5 months!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

April 21st, 2009, 07:41 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I picture my baby to have brown curly or wavy hair and being very tall. But not having much hair when it's born. I have a feeling this child is going to be the tallest in its class by the time it gets to school (because SO and I were both ridiculously tall growing up... his stayed with him and I just stopped growing when I was 11 haha). Brown eyes or dark green. There is a chance this baby will have flaming red hair, since it comes from both sides of our families, but I'm hoping for brown.

April 21st, 2009, 08:18 AM
*Hayley*
i had NO idea what to expect with Cohen...i was scared that he would look like my husband did as a baby and he was an uuuuuugy baby, quite frightening to be honest. But, he turned out cuter than either of us ever were.

i have a feeling this one will look completely different than cohen, and i still hope that she/he doesn't look like daddy did lol. of course, a healthy baby is all that matters.
April 21st, 2009, 10:15 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
its kind of a given that my kids will be blond with blue eyes.

Though they have different shades.

April 21st, 2009, 01:16 PM
Snowpeas
When I was pregnant with Olivia I pictured a little tiny baby with black hair and blue eyes.

She was 8 1/2 pounds when she was born and although she had black hair and blue eyes it changed as she got older. She now has brown hair and hazel eyes.

With this baby I keep picturing it being born with dark hair but switching over to blond as "she" gets older (always girl in my dreams). This baby in my dreams is also not as petite as Olivia is (Olivia is in the 25th%).
I keep dreaming of them standing side by side and this baby is only a few inches shorter than Olivia. They always have their arms around each other in the dream.
April 21st, 2009, 01:21 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
AWW!!

April 21st, 2009, 01:34 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
I honestly don't know how this baby will turn out.. Since my DH and I are a interracial couple. My DH is Mexican and I'm 1/2 Filipino and 1/2 German..

I'm short and "average" size.. My DH is tall but has a little more to love..

Adriana was born 6 lbs 15 oz's and was 19 3/4 inches tall.. She was a petite little baby.. And to this day she's still petite.. At 18 1/2 months old she's 23 lbs and is 31 1/2 inches tall.. She's still a petite girl and I have a feeling she's going to be small as she grows up.. Maybe the same height as me.. Adriana was born with Dark hair and dark eyes.. Her hair is slowly becoming like mine, dark brown, but she still has those awesome dark brown eyes.. So many people always comment to me on how beautiful my daughter is..

This baby. I don't know.. But I have a feeling he or she will look something like this.. I've been told all of my life I would make pretty babies.. I honestly didn't believe it until I had my daughter..

Last edited by Adriana's Mommy; April 21st, 2009 at 01:38 PM.
April 21st, 2009, 03:16 PM
megan72782's Avatar Veteran
Both of my kids looked exactly the same at birth. They could have been twins. Now they are a little older, my son looks identical to his dad (olive skin, dark dark brown eyes) , and my daughter looks like me (pale, honey brown eyes) .

It will be interesting to see if this one looks like one, but has the skin tone of the other.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search