Crap!!!! UPDATE..

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2009, 04:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My ob called me a while ago when we were all taking naps (we were tired from going to the beach) well they called my house phone then my cell so im a little concern because i had a real quick appt today and have no clue why they would call my cell thats for emergency only. I called back and i got there answering service and said to call frist thing in the morning hmmm.... The only thing i can think of is that i was barley able to pee in cup because i didnt know they requierd you to pee everytime you go in but i dont think they would call me for that! I mean it was enough to for them to check whatever they need to check.

Well my appt went well nurse found h/b right away hopefully they call and say we would like to do and ultrasound yeah , who knows but it does concern me a little bit the fact that they actually tried to get in contact w/me. Who knows what was so important that they need to call my cell. Well i guess i will be calling first thing in the morining before i go to kickboxing class and ill update tommarow.

UPDATE:

OMG it was nothing you guys were right as always I called and i guess yesterday i was suppose to have blood drown for the down syndrown test well the nurse forgot and was calling me to inform me that at my next appt they will be taking blood. Geez ! see she shouldnt half fast my appt lol .

Last edited by yoyomama; April 23rd, 2009 at 01:16 PM.
April 22nd, 2009, 04:59 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sure it's nothing bad, it's probably pee results. Like anemic, low iron, something like that.
Try not to worry!!

April 22nd, 2009, 05:23 PM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
I'm sure it's nothing big. No worries!

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
April 22nd, 2009, 05:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
you are still taking kickboxing? that's awesome and crazy!
April 22nd, 2009, 07:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtoakand? View Post
you are still taking kickboxing? that's awesome and crazy!
Yes its arobics kick boxing its pretty fun and im not the only prego there , there another chick due a wk before me who also does it. Its pretty fun!

April 23rd, 2009, 07:36 AM
Snowpeas
Were you able to get ahold of them this morning yet?
April 23rd, 2009, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I wouldn't worry either. You're prolly anemic or there was sugar in your urine or something harmless that requires another pill. KUP and bless you for kick-boxing pregnant lady!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search