strollers strollers strollers... waste of money!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2009, 06:24 PM
hoping4more
in my opinon anyways. with my first i bought that chunky stroller with matching car seat. then we bought a jogging stroller cause i live on a farm and regualer strollers dont cut the cake. then i bought another light weight stroller cause when i was preggers with my second i needed a small stroller to get in and out of the docs office with. then after baby i bought a double stroller cause i had two. and you know what ive come to discover.
i wish i bought a snap and go by graco with my first for 60 bucks! it would have worked great up until number was born, then maybe a double snap and go for a few buck more. i dont use my bulky/jogger/or double anymore.
April 22nd, 2009, 07:04 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have the one that goes with my carseat and an umbrella stroller and I love both.

April 22nd, 2009, 07:06 PM
Snowpeas
I have the one that the car seat snaps into and that can also be a regular stroller. I absolutely love it and use it all the time.
April 22nd, 2009, 07:25 PM
megan72782's Avatar Veteran
When my son was born, we bought the stroller/car seat combo, and we used it all the time. We had no car then, so we took the bus everywhere, and that stroller definatly had some miles on it. When my daughter was born, we bought a double stroller, but it was so hard to push, and just a pain in everyway imaginable, that I think we used it twice.

We then bought 2 umbrella strollers, which were great.

We just recently bought a sit n stand, because we got annual passes to Disneyland, and kids get tired of walking. It is just as hard to push as the double and impossible to turn!! I am thinking about just using the 2 umbrella strollers next time we go.

April 22nd, 2009, 07:29 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I had the stroller carseat combo for DS. I used it a lot when he was really small. I'm actually going to sell the stroller part at a yardsale Saturday. I have a good larger umbrella type that I use for DS now that I love. I'll get a double stroller for when the baby is born.

April 22nd, 2009, 07:38 PM
hoping4more
you know i never carried a lot with me... thats prob. why i think th ebulky for me is useless. i love my lightweight i use it alot more, it doesnt carry as much, but it hold everything i need for two kids. i also dont carry a diaper bag, i throw everything i need into my oversized purse. one less thing to carry i guess. i was talking with my hubby and actually change my mind about the jogger, they are really great to have if your a beach person! i dont jog so much use to me that way. they can just go where other strollers cant! still i think icould have gotten by with out my bulky single. double stroller?? i dont know on that one.... its just difficult to push around, but talk about storage!
April 22nd, 2009, 07:57 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I accualy got one of those for free my freind gave it to me, happy to know it should work well

April 22nd, 2009, 08:50 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hated my big bulky stroller that came with the carseat too. Also hate the umbrella stroller, Holden's just too darn big for it.

he seems to like the double I bought, but he still seems a little big for it

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

Last edited by fishysticks; April 22nd, 2009 at 08:53 PM.
April 22nd, 2009, 09:02 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
We have the stroller that matches the infant car seat.. So far I love it.. I take it to my appointments, to the park, on walks.. Adriana doesn't mind riding in it..

April 22nd, 2009, 10:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
i use my big one, while the baby is not walking, but have learned with collin I would rather just wear the kid

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search