Tinkle Thursday

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2009, 08:54 AM
Snowpeas
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom?

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day?

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone?

How much liquid do you drink?

Is everyone doing their kegels?

How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? one - two (I go to bed late and get up too early thanks to dd)
Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? yes, sometimes it seems like it's every 15 minutes!
Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? not during the day, at night I think it has
How much liquid do you drink? I drink a ton of water - probably why I pee all day long, lol
Is everyone doing their kegels? definitely, I still have troubles from having Olivia, I don't need anymore!
April 23rd, 2009, 09:18 AM
Super Mommy
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? 2 - 3 times

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? the last 3 days has been crazy, since I turned 14wks I go like every hour...it has to stop soon right? It can't possible be this was for 6 more months!!!

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? I don't know if my uterus has grown past the pubic bone..is it supposed to slow down then...maybe mine is not up yet that's why I'm peeing like crazy

How much liquid do you drink? A little bit more than I used to but still not that much

Is everyone doing their kegels? No, are we supposed to? What does this do?
April 23rd, 2009, 09:33 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? 2-3 times

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? Yes

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? Not at all

How much liquid do you drink? I drink lots of water everyday

Is everyone doing their kegels? Yes

April 23rd, 2009, 09:41 AM
Carly's Mama's Avatar formerly JackieGerhardt!
Send a message via AIM to Carly's Mama
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? 2-3 times

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? YES it feels like I go every 30 minutes!!

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? No, probably because of all the water I drink!

How much liquid do you drink? I drink between 6 and 8 .5L water bottles a day. I go through a 24 pack in about 3 days so I'm buying them twice a week. I'm always so thirsty!!

Is everyone doing their kegels? I never do them, I forget or am lazy, LOL
Alexander Richard, born 10/21/09 via emergency c/s
8lbs, 7 3/4 oz
20.5"

April 23rd, 2009, 09:46 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? 2-3 times, but a few times as many as 5

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? Alot more than I use to that's for sure, and it barely anything comes out sometimes, even though it feels so full!

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? Nope, gotten worse actually, but I do drink more now.

How much liquid do you drink? not sure, now I'm having about 1l of water, plus 2-3 decaf tea/coffee, juice and milk.

Is everyone doing their kegels? I try to remember, I should probably do more though.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

April 23rd, 2009, 09:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? not much anymore mabey 1
Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? it has gotten better 4 or 5 times a day
Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? yes a lot
How much liquid do you drink? A glass of juice or milk in the morning and like 3 or 4 34oz water bottles during the day

April 23rd, 2009, 10:12 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? 3-4

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? YES, but I always do. It's do to my fibroid. I go atleast every hour!

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? No, see above.

How much liquid do you drink? quite a bit now.

Is everyone doing their kegels? I always do them when I think about it, just for better sex. lol

April 23rd, 2009, 10:46 AM
ImperfectMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? 2-3 and occasionally more...

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? YES! Thank goodness I have a bathroom IN my office. lol. (it used to be a lab back in the day)

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? Not really

How much liquid do you drink? 64-80 fl oz of water per day, plus maybe a cup of coffee or a Diet Rite or a glass of juice or milk, depending on the day.

Is everyone doing their kegels? Yup! But I do have the occasional day where I forget.

April 23rd, 2009, 04:14 PM
Veteran
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? 2

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? YES! I feel like its every hour since I hit 15w

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? NO! My first tri, I didn't notice any increase at all, but NOW, it's crazy! Seriously, 5 more months of this???

How much liquid do you drink? Maybe 30-50oz. water and sparkling juice

Is everyone doing their kegels?Well, when I remember.

Read more: "JustMommies Message Boards - Reply to Topic" - http://www.justmommies.com/forums/ne...xzz0DXqiJtJm&A
April 23rd, 2009, 07:17 PM
tracemomof3's Avatar Veteran
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? just once. i hold it because i wont risk waking the girls lol

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? oh yeah every hour

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? nope

How much liquid do you drink? Dunno. Probably not enough

Is everyone doing their kegels? I'm a big believer in the kegel exercises! I did them with both girls. Never tore. And its good during sex
April 23rd, 2009, 07:39 PM
hoping4more
how many times do you get up th ego the bathroom at night..... at least once maybe twice.
do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day..... a lot more then usual.
has it slowed down since my uterus has grown past the pubic bone... nope, got worse, and will.
how much liquid do you drink... hmm.. probably about 8 8 oz. drinks a day min.
is everyone doing their keegles.... well no... sorry.
April 23rd, 2009, 07:45 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? I try not to drink before bed or i'll end up going 2 times.

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day?
yes! I'm in the bathroom all the time anyways since Holden is potty training so I might as well just go

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone?
I have no idea when it did that so I don't know!

How much liquid do you drink? a lot

yes, although they did NOT help with Holden. 2 episiotomies there.

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

Last edited by fishysticks; April 23rd, 2009 at 07:50 PM.
April 23rd, 2009, 07:52 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? Not at all most of the time. If DS wakes me up I sometimes go while I'm up.

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? Not really. I go a few times a day. Maybe only 1-2 more times a day than I used to.

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? It never really increased much.

How much liquid do you drink? I don't really keep track. I drink throughout the day.

Is everyone doing their kegels? I don't but I really should.

April 23rd, 2009, 07:52 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
How many times a night are you getting up to go to the bathroom? Not at all most of the time. If DS wakes me up I sometimes go while I'm up.

Do you have to use the bathroom a lot during the day? Not really. I go a few times a day. Maybe only 1-2 more times a day than I used to.

Has it slowed down at all since your uterus has grown past the pubic bone? It never really increased much.

How much liquid do you drink? I don't really keep track. I drink throughout the day.

Is everyone doing their kegels? I don't but I really should.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search