Worried...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2009, 12:05 PM
Gabe's_Mommy's Avatar Veteran
I'm terrified of loosing this baby, even though the doctor always tells me the heart sounds good, and ive seen the baby on ultrasound once, Im still terrified. I just need to know that its there all the time...and i know its not possible to go to the doctors everyday, but i dont know. Im 14 weeks or almost 15 weeks...and still worrying about miscarrying. Somedays i just dont feel pregnant anymore...it freaks me out. I just hope my baby is okay when i go to the doctors on the 30th of this month...
April 23rd, 2009, 12:14 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Have you lost one before? I'm like this too, since I lost one in Feb 08. Before that, with my 2st two.. I wasn't like this at all. I just took for granted that everything would be fine.

April 23rd, 2009, 12:18 PM
Yeah, I only lost one. But i was young...and i think it just scarred me...
April 23rd, 2009, 12:26 PM
billie1978's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry you are soo full of worry. I will pray for your baby to be healthy and for your own peace of mind.

April 23rd, 2009, 12:35 PM
Snowpeas
((hugs)) It is scary and in the beginning of the second trimester a lot of symptoms go away and the new ones haven't kicked in yet (literally and figuratively).

Hopefully you will be able to feel the movements and kicks soon, that is very reassuring. ((hugs))
April 23rd, 2009, 12:42 PM
I dont know, i think i have felt it, but im not really sure...
April 23rd, 2009, 12:44 PM
Carly's Mama's Avatar formerly JackieGerhardt!
Send a message via AIM to Carly's Mama
aww, once you have a loss, you will always be a nervous wreck until the solid kicking begins! I had a loss in January and I'm surprisingly zen right now, I think its because I have so many other things on my plate to worry about right now. But know that its totally normal, and if you made it this far and have a heartbeat and have seen the baby, the chances of m/c are very very low! Hang in there mama!
Alexander Richard, born 10/21/09 via emergency c/s
8lbs, 7 3/4 oz
20.5"

April 23rd, 2009, 12:47 PM
Snowpeas
The movements will get stronger and stronger as the baby gets bigger. It won't be too much longer and there will be no doubt.

It's one of my favorite parts of pregnancy and really helped me with the worrying
April 23rd, 2009, 12:49 PM
Super Mommy
I worry too! I rented a doppler and listen to the baby's heartbeat whenever I want. It's a nice feeling.
April 23rd, 2009, 02:02 PM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats a good idea - What about getting a doppler so you can listen to the baby's heartbeat whenever you start to worry?

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
April 23rd, 2009, 02:02 PM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thats a good idea - What about getting a doppler so you can listen to the baby's heartbeat whenever you start to worry?

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
April 23rd, 2009, 03:07 PM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
Having a baby after a loss is extremely scary.. I'm still terrified and I had a perfectly healthy baby since then and the fact that I'm past the first trimester doesn't reassure me much since I had mine at 16wks but try not to stress too much because that doesnt help either..

I think the doppler is a great idea though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search