BTDT Mommies

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
How early did you start feeling the baby move?

I started to feel the baby a few weeks ago, but it was only every once in a while.. But the past 3 days, my little bean has been so active.. I feel him/her move at least every hour or so.. But something tells me I might be farther along then expected.. With Adriana, she always measured smaller then babies in her gestation age.. I wonder if it's the same with this one..

Am I the only one feeling the baby this early?

April 24th, 2009, 07:22 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I felt my bean then too. I feel *him* every day now, several times a day.

April 24th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It's pretty early to be feeling the little one, but I've heard of it happening before. Have you had an u/s that dates your PG? Sorry, I don't remember. During much of the 1st trimester, babies measure about the same (genetics haven't caused the differences that we see in size, yet). You're sooo lucky to be feeling your little one. I'm still waiting...and this is my 4th PG!!!!

April 24th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Snowpeas
I started feeling the baby occasionally at about 12 weeks.
Now I am 16 weeks and I feel this baby pretty much every day (although occasionally there is a day I feel nothing)- and sometimes all day long. This baby is moving and shaking!

When I was 16 weeks with Olivia I had just started to feel tiny flutters, and did not feel the baby this well for a long time.

I started feeling the baby occasionally at about 12 weeks.
Now I am 16 weeks and I feel this baby pretty much every day (although occasionally there is a day I feel nothing)- and sometimes all day long. This baby is moving and shaking!

When I was 16 weeks with Olivia I had just started to feel tiny flutters, and did not feel the baby this well for a long time.
April 24th, 2009, 07:41 AM
Super Mommy
It's very hard to believe you've been feeling your baby from week 10 but hey! it's your body and only you know what you're feelings. Mainly I am just feeling little squirms once or twice a day, nothing major.
April 24th, 2009, 08:12 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been feeling this one since 11w5d. But, I haven't had the u/s yet to be sure my due date is right. I have wondered if it might actually be earlier... either that or I have an active baby! I feel it frequently now at 16.5 weeks.

April 24th, 2009, 10:21 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Thank you ladies for your response..

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.. Some days I'm just surprised I can feel the baby.. I'm thinking it's way to early.. But I do feel it.. It's a strange sensation and nothing like gas.. lol With my due date.. I think it's hit or miss.. They estimated my due date by the baby's measurements.. I didn't have a period in January and had a negative blood test on Feb 9th and I found out I was pregnant on March 2nd, but supposedly the baby was conceived a few days before the blood test.. It's all confusing.. lol I guess we'll see if my due date changes the farther along I get..

April 24th, 2009, 10:38 PM
hoping4more
i felt jesse move at 16 weeks almost exactly, while i havent really felt this one move yet that im sure of i dont think its impossible to feel it earlier. i know during my 12 wk u/s i felt the baby moving. after all she had the thing jammed on top of him/her and i felt the movement when the baby flipped around and the movement i felt was pressed up against the probe thingy. she said it wasnt the baby i felt, but i know it was im glad you can feel your baby moving its always so much fun

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search