Five For Friday

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 24th, 2009, 07:33 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. what is the weather going to be like this weekend?

2. what are your plans for the weekend?

3. Do you like to be outside?

4. Do you hang the laundry outside?

5. Do you do any yard work?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 24th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. what is the weather going to be like this weekend? It's supposed to be gorgeous until Sunday...then it's going to get ucky and cold again.

2. what are your plans for the weekend? Robbie has his 1st Communion on Saturday, the boys have a track meet, and Robbie has his piano recital on Sunday! Busy weekend!

3. Do you like to be outside? Love it...when I don't have allergies.

4. Do you hang the laundry outside? Not allowed to in our subdivision

5. Do you do any yard work? I love planting flowers. I hate weeding...especially he prickers! I can't do any of the planting and stuff PG because I'm not immune to toxoplasmosis. Can't do the cat boxes either.

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f9...xzz0DbLveAFV&B

April 24th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Snowpeas
1. what is the weather going to be like this weekend? supposed to be in the 80s and sunny although they're talking major storms today

2. what are your plans for the weekend? dh is coming to get me Sunday. So excited because it will be one day shy of two weeks and I miss him like crazy

3. Do you like to be outside? love it

4. Do you hang the laundry outside? absolutely - it smells so fresh and clean

5. Do you do any yard work? nope. lol Although I really want to put in a garden this year
April 24th, 2009, 07:59 AM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. what is the weather going to be like this weekend? 83 and sunny!

2. what are your plans for the weekend? I am shooting a wedding tomorrow but I get to relax sunday.

3. Do you like to be outside? I love it. DH got me a hammock.

4. Do you hang the laundry outside? No but we should

5. Do you do any yard work? I did all last summer but with all the fumes and stuff I am staying away from the lawn tracker this season.
April 24th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to momopotamus Send a message via MSN to momopotamus
1. what is the weather going to be like this weekend? supposed to be BEAUTIFUL!

2. what are your plans for the weekend? anything outside..playground..park..barbeque..anything!

3. Do you like to be outside? yes yes yes.

4. Do you hang the laundry outside? when its nice enough out

5. Do you do any yard work? well i planted a whole bunch of little veggies and fruits, but they are still inside..so no yard work yet.

TTC #4 since 9/2013 150mg Clomid BFP 5/22/14! Stick Bean Stick!
We have a heartbeat :-) EDD 1/30/15! It's A Girl!

April 24th, 2009, 08:19 AM
billie1978's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. what is the weather going to be like this weekend? Supposed to be sunny, in the mid 80's and just beautiful

2. what are your plans for the weekend? Saturday my oldest two boys have baseball games, then afterwards they are having a couple of their friends over for a sleepover. Also planning on doing a lot of yardwork today.

3. Do you like to be outside? Sometimes

4. Do you hang the laundry outside? No, but I should.

5. Do you do any yard work? Sometimes lol

Read more: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f9...xzz0DbWIfbDA&B

April 24th, 2009, 08:44 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. what is the weather going to be like this weekend? More heat...we've been running our air for a month!

2. what are your plans for the weekend? Saturday-We're going to try and go to the pool at the gym for a little swimming and outside time (if I can find a cute maternity suit today!) Sunday-church, then relaxing

3. Do you like to be outside? Yes and I don't get outside as much as I would like

4. Do you hang the laundry outside? Nope

5. Do you do any yard work? I will trim hedges occassionally. We have a yard crew that comes and does it for us. It's so hot here it seems no one takes care of their own yards which I think is kind of a shame. We're renting right now so we don't have lawn care equipment. Were going to get some this year, but I'm pregnant and can't do it and my hubby works all the time. So, for right now it's easier to pay to have a crew do it. Can't wait till we can do it ourselves because that's how I grew up!
April 24th, 2009, 09:38 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
1. what is the weather going to be like this weekend? Beautiful! 75 today, 85 tomorrow and 90 on Sunday (unusual here for this time of year)

2. what are your plans for the weekend? We are having a yardsale tomorrow. Not sure what else because it depends on whether or not DS is better.

3. Do you like to be outside? I enjoy sitting outside or playing with DS as long as there aren't a whole lot of bugs around. I hate bugs.

4. Do you hang the laundry outside? No, I hate line dried laundry. It's all stiff and scratchy.

5. Do you do any yard work? I avoid it as much as possible which is why my yard is crappy. I have bad allergies so working outside just makes me miserable.

April 24th, 2009, 10:36 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. what is the weather going to be like this weekend? PERFECT! it's 70 right now and suppose to be 80 tomorrow!

2. what are your plans for the weekend? My dd's b-day party and my MIL surprise party.

3. Do you like to be outside? Yep

4. Do you hang the laundry outside? Heck no!

5. Do you do any yard work? No! The yard is DH's job. I HATE yardwork!

April 24th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
1. what is the weather going to be like this weekend? Hopefull sunny but here you never know
2. what are your plans for the weekend? I have to work on saturdays but sunday might go for a hike
3. Do you like to be outside? Yes very much

4. Do you hang the laundry outside? no rains too much here

5. Do you do any yard work? I live in AK and my yard is still recovering from snow and not growing yet, it takes awhile after it has been frozen for so long

April 24th, 2009, 11:02 AM
BentleysMommy's Avatar Member
1. what is the weather going to be like this weekend? I think it's supposed to cold with a chance of snow?? Errr - I am so tired of snow - here's to hoping for warmer weather

2. what are your plans for the weekend? I have a workshop with a girlfriend on Sunday and Saturday we are all hanging out just relaxing

3. Do you like to be outside? As long as the weather is not too hot - extreme heat kills me - so I really love spring and fall - it's the perfect temperature for me

4. Do you hang the laundry outside? I don't because our yard is too small for a clothesline or clothes hanger unit - but I do hang my quilts out atleast once a year

5. Do you do any yard work? No yard work yet as it is still too cold - but I have my plants started inside this year - this is my first year and I am so excited to say they are all doing really well

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search