Gtky 4/25

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2009, 07:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Do you have any peircings? Tattoos?

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 25th, 2009, 07:55 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
just my ears! I'm too indecisive to get a tattoo. haha

April 25th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I have my eyebrow, nose, and tongue pierced. Of course my ears as well. The 1st hole on ea side is guaged to a 14, plus I have an additional 4 holes per ear, but barely have earrings in them..

I have two tattoos, a duck on one ankle which represents my hubby and my maiden name Lalla on the other.
The duck one is not finished, I plan on getting baby duckies behind it to represent my children. As to say, I have "all my ducks in a row"

I have my eyebrow, nose, and tongue pierced. Of course my ears as well. The 1st hole on ea side is guaged to a 14, plus I have an additional 4 holes per ear, but barely have earrings in them..

I have two tattoos, a duck on one ankle which represents my hubby and my maiden name Lalla on the other.
The duck one is not finished, I plan on getting baby duckies behind it to represent my children. As to say, I have "all my ducks in a row"

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 25th, 2009, 08:43 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have my ears pierced and 2 small tattoos. I hate them, I wish I had never gotten them. My child hates them. I got them when I turned 18 out of rebellion I suppose and now wish I could take them back. My husband on the other hand has both arms done and loves his.
April 25th, 2009, 08:44 AM
Snowpeas
I have my ears double pierced, no other piercings or any tattoos. I'm boring. lol
April 25th, 2009, 08:47 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
I have my ears double pierced, no other piercings or any tattoos. I'm boring. lol
You're not boring...you're unique! It seems these days everyone has a tattoo so pretty soon those that have no ink will be the non-conformists..lol
April 25th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Snowpeas
I hadn't thought of that. lol
April 25th, 2009, 09:00 AM
BentleysMommy's Avatar Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by little duckie View Post
I have my eyebrow, nose, and tongue pierced.
Haha - when I first read this I read elbow instead of eyebrow and thought - oh now that's a strange place for a piercing....haha - darn baby brain!

I used to have earrings all up my ears and in my nose - but now I just have one set of earrings in my ears and no nose one....I have tried to tame down in the past years
April 25th, 2009, 11:54 AM
hoping4more
i had my tongue, eyebrow, bellybutton and ears pierced three times and one in my cartilage on my right ear. i now have no piercings in but occasionally wear one set of earings.

i also have one tattoo on my left hip from a friend when i was 15. thank god it didnt come out completely horrible. i forget its there most of the time, and my hubby likes it. i had it placed where no one but hubby would ever see. so it doesnt bother me, if it were on my back or something id regret it.
April 25th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Carly's Mama's Avatar formerly JackieGerhardt!
Send a message via AIM to Carly's Mama
oh do I!

I have 3 piercings in each ear, plus a cartilage on one. I have my nose pierced, and I had my nips pierced but it became too painful so I took them out. I have a tattoo of a monarch butterfly on my left wrist.
Alexander Richard, born 10/21/09 via emergency c/s
8lbs, 7 3/4 oz
20.5"

April 25th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just my ears ...
A tattoo of a Gerber Daisy on my right shoulder blade about 4" across and 7" long ...
want another one ... but waiting now ...

April 25th, 2009, 05:22 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Nope, use to have my ears but I'm allergic so they've since closed.

April 25th, 2009, 06:00 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have my ears pierced twice and I have my belly button pierced

No tattoos too chicken to get one

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 25th, 2009, 06:28 PM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
Um, well right now I have my tongue, ear lobes, tragus, industrial and a conch. In the past I had my nose, nipples, navel, eyebrow and lip in three places. I have 5 tattoos and only regret one, it was very poor work and didn't heal right. I'll be getting that covered up after I have the baby. I plan on getting a full back piece done eventually. I love love love my body mods. They make me happy.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
April 25th, 2009, 09:06 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I have my ears pierced but very rarely wear earrings because I'm allergic to most of them and even good real earrings irritate my ears.

When I was in high school and still skinny I had my belly button pierced. I'm to old and fat for stuff like that anymore.

April 26th, 2009, 07:18 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have 3 piercing in each ear and my tongue. i had my navel, but let it close after it kept get stuck at the top of my pants/belt and was always irritated. I also have one tattoo on my shoulder of angel wings that says "meus angelus vigilo" (my angels watch me) which I got after I had a brain injury and a nice hospital/rehab stay that I'm lucky to have no "left overs" from.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

April 26th, 2009, 07:27 AM
MrsSteele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MrsSteele Send a message via Yahoo to MrsSteele
I used to have my belly button done...took it out a long time ago and my ears...I want to get my first tattoo after the baby is born
April 26th, 2009, 07:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to shannonkcc
Only my ears are pierced. I used to have my belly button but took that out when I got pregnant with DD. I have 2 tattoos. One of a dolphon (my absolute favorite animal) on my lower back and my grandma' name on my shoulder. I do plan to get at least 3 more after the baby is born.

Thank you "Babydoll213" for a beautiful siggie.

April 26th, 2009, 08:09 AM
October 2012 DDC co-host
Only two holes in my ears

April 26th, 2009, 08:26 AM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i have 13 peircings --- one ear in 3 place, the other ear in 4 places, 2 in my tongue, eyebrow (which i never wear) both nips & my belly..

i have 9 tattoos.. each ankle has a jap. symbol naughty & angel, butterfly on my right hiney, my left hip bone has an angel & around it says "born 2 please taught 2 tease". then i have the outline of the ford mustang asa my tramp stamp, my right shoulder has a black chinese dragon... my left bicep has a shooting star with my moms initials in it my right bicep has a star with a thunder storm in it... and my right forearm is my fav....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search