I cried...What do u think

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2009, 11:24 AM
megan72782's Avatar Veteran
I had a dream when I was pregnant with my SON, that I had a daughter with black hair and dark blue eyes. Yeah, not even close...

April 25th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Snowpeas
I've read that you usually dream about the opposite gender from what you're having.
With dd I had one dream that she was a one year old little boy with blond curly hair and blue eyes (and I accidentally left him in a store, lol). She is not any of those things. lol

Later on I dreamt it was a girl with dark hair and blue eyes (closer.)

This pregnancy all my dreams have been that it's a girl but I'm pretty darn sure that this one is a boy.
April 25th, 2009, 12:59 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
My dreams were close to what my daughter would look like.. But in reality she was more beautiful then I even expected. I was in shock! I kept telling myself.. Is she really my baby?

April 25th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've only had one dream about me swaddling a little girl and it turns out I'm having a girl - I kinda had a feeling that it was a girl all along...

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
April 25th, 2009, 02:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh i had a dream smiler to yours but my baby looked just like my son and he was a boy too he was sooo adorable i woke soo happy! I think this is a boy although i have heard too that you dream of the opposite sex.

April 25th, 2009, 05:42 PM
megan72782's Avatar Veteran
I have had 2 dreams this time that I had twin boys! What does that mean?? lol

April 25th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Carly's Mama's Avatar formerly JackieGerhardt!
Send a message via AIM to Carly's Mama
when I was pregnant with my daughter, I only had girl dreams. So far this pregnancy I've had one boy dream, and all the rest are girl.
Alexander Richard, born 10/21/09 via emergency c/s
8lbs, 7 3/4 oz
20.5"

April 25th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I once had a dream (with my first PG) that I gave birth to a tiny little girl....................kitten. I don't put a whole lot of stock into my gender dreams. But, I did dream about what Robbie would look like and when I delivered him, I was pretty close !

April 25th, 2009, 08:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I had a dream while prego with Thomas before I knew, that he was a bald/blonde boy with blue eyes and chubby thighs and a budha bellyjust sitting on a white blanket on a beige rug, while we moved everything out of my parents the house.. When he was six mos old, we were moving my parents to their new home and there he was same as in the dream, sitting on a white blanket on their beige rug, in a large empty room

I had one dream with Collin and that was he was a teeny infant with a tab bit mroe hair than Thomas had had and darker eyes, sure enough....

So for me, both have been PERFECT, no gender dreams this time..

I had a dream while prego with Thomas before I knew, that he was a bald/blonde boy with blue eyes and chubby thighs and a budha bellyjust sitting on a white blanket on a beige rug, while we moved everything out of my parents the house.. When he was six mos old, we were moving my parents to their new home and there he was same as in the dream, sitting on a white blanket on their beige rug, in a large empty room

I had one dream with Collin and that was he was a teeny infant with a tab bit mroe hair than Thomas had had and darker eyes, sure enough....

So for me, both have been PERFECT, no gender dreams this time..

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 25th, 2009, 08:41 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I love baby dreams (except the scary ones). I'm not sure how much you can read into it but they mother's instincts are often right.

April 25th, 2009, 08:47 PM
hoping4more
well i had a dream once that i was having triplets def. not.
funny thing is dh dreamed the same thing... we were both terrified. i dont know how we would take care of 3.
anyway my other dream was that i gave birth to a daughter, and that the hospital somehow changed all my records of birth and brought me a son... it was weird. and sad because you dont ever want to lose your child... i think it was more of one of my losing my baby dreams rather then a gender dream. i have had terrible dreams about losing my children either being stolen or death.... its the worst ever.

well i had a dream once that i was having triplets def. not.
funny thing is dh dreamed the same thing... we were both terrified. i dont know how we would take care of 3.
anyway my other dream was that i gave birth to a daughter, and that the hospital somehow changed all my records of birth and brought me a son... it was weird. and sad because you dont ever want to lose your child... i think it was more of one of my losing my baby dreams rather then a gender dream. i have had terrible dreams about losing my children either being stolen or death.... its the worst ever.
April 26th, 2009, 03:39 PM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
I don't really ever remember my dreams though I know I do dream. I remember them briefly when I wake up but then they are gone moments later. Odd.

It'll be cool to see what you find out at the u/s as far as gender

April 27th, 2009, 09:00 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I have had baby dreams, but never SEE the face, or know the gender usually.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search