Worried...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 26th, 2009, 02:47 PM
Gabe's_Mommy's Avatar Veteran
well,
im almost 15 weeks pregnant, and i dont feel pregnant anymore.
Lately ive been worried that my baby has died in the womb and its driving me absolutely insane and i am scared to go to my next appointment because i am expecting the worse...I honestly dont know how to calm down, im terrified of loosing my baby... I guess ive been reading to much on stillborn babies or something, and its getting to me...ahhhhhhhhh
April 26th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Regular
I'm a worry wart myself but trying not to think such awful things. I'm sure that your baby is fine

April 26th, 2009, 03:49 PM
Snowpeas
I know it's hard. ((hugs))

When's your next appt? Have you thought about getting a doppler for peace of mind?
April 26th, 2009, 03:53 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how you feel. Try not to think of it.

I am sure things are fine.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 26th, 2009, 04:15 PM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
I hope you find out that your lil bean is just fine in there. I think reading about certain things might make it worse when you are preggo. Maybe you should avoid that stuff for a bit until you're feeling better. The stress and worry isn't good for you. Big

April 26th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Veteran
I know that a lot of times many of the major symptoms get much better during the second trimester. Sometimes, i forget i am pregnant, until i feel a twinge or something that reminds me. I haven't felt movement yet (or what i know is movement). I'm sure your baby is just fine. Also, on the doppler thing, i haven't been able to find it with the one i have. But, the doppler i have is a cheap one and may not be able to pick it up until later.

April 27th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know what you mean - I've had the same worry for the past 2 weeks b/c I feel completely ok - not pregnant - especially compared to the first trimester.

I just always try to put the worry in the back of my mind and tell myself "my body is taking care of this baby"... and "I went to the doctor just last week and the heart beat was strong". I try to stay away from anything that talks about premature or stillborne births b/c I know it will just worry me.

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
April 27th, 2009, 12:34 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I worry the same as you!

BUT many ladies have that 2nd trimester energy spurt where they feel great!!!

April 27th, 2009, 01:30 PM
hoping4more
i think we all worry. i have been myself. i just bought a doppler online so that when i have my worries i can put it on and reassure myself. maybe you should think about investing in one if it will make this pregnancy easier for you. i bought one by bebe it cost 115.00 with the display but they have one for 79 with no display just a speaker. i wanna know the heartrate though
April 27th, 2009, 02:22 PM
MrsSteele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MrsSteele Send a message via Yahoo to MrsSteele
I know it can be hard, but like the girls say, you tend to start feeling better in the second tri...when is your next appt? Oh, and about the doppler, there are several website where you can just rent them..google it and check it out!
April 27th, 2009, 03:22 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When I was like 14 and 1/2 weeks I was convinced of the same thing just because I wasn't having any symptoms and I was cramping. I called the doctor and they let me come in just to hear the baby's heartbeat so that I could get that reassurance. They told me anytime I need to that I could come in. So maybe you should call your doctor. I doubt anything is wrong but it might help you to get some reassurance. The second trimester is supposed to be the easiest of the 3 as far as symptoms go so I am sure that is what you are experiencing.

I am feeling the baby kick all the time now... I will have days where I will only feel it like once then days were I feel it a ton... once you start to have that then I am sure it will be easier to relax.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search