doc. appt today at 9:40 :) ****UPDATE****

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 27th, 2009, 06:09 AM
hoping4more
cant wait only 34 min. to go. my doc. is five minutes up the street so ive got time to do some cleaning. its prob. just weight check and all but its still nice to have one more appt. behind you. plus i get to set up my big u/s for next month. even though im having a 3d may 15th hopefully. i need to reschedular that one for a later hour, but i havent been able to get a hold of the lady yet.... i guess that should mean that no one else has been able to get a hold of her either though right?? we'll see. well i gotta go clean up fast.... this place is already upside down.

******UPDATE BELOW ******

Last edited by hoping4more; April 27th, 2009 at 11:32 AM.
April 27th, 2009, 06:21 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good luck!

April 27th, 2009, 06:22 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah

good luck.

KUP!!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 27th, 2009, 07:03 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Hope it goes well today!

April 27th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Snowpeas
Have a great appt!!
April 27th, 2009, 09:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to msbritt86
Hope you have a great appt!

Thanks to Heather aka Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my awesome siggy!!!
Make a pregnancy ticker
April 27th, 2009, 11:31 AM
hoping4more
well i got back a while ago... nothing to special though. she couldnt hear the heartbeat but i dont think she was looking in the right place... i know who am i to say that. but my uterus is high up and goes to the right... and she had the doppler down low and in the center. even when she went higher up she stayed right in the middle of my belly which ment she was only on the left side of my uterus so i think she could have missed it. she told me to come back in next week though and she would check again so that snice, i dont have to wait four weeks. i also made my u/s appt. for may 22th. i also have my other 3d appt. on may15th, though i need to make that appt. for an hour later on theat night, and im having the hardest time getting in touch with this lady. this is her own business and she runs it off of her cell phone. well her cell phone isnt taken messages it just says try later... its making me frustrated. oh well. well thats it ladies....
April 27th, 2009, 11:37 AM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Why wouldn't she move the doppler to the correct location? I'm sorry you didn't get to hear the heartbeat. I haven't heard my pumpkin's either, but I've seen it several times.
April 27th, 2009, 12:00 PM
hoping4more
i told her my uterus was over to the right, and she checked and said yeah it was, she said it was fine just the way my anatomy was. but i dont know why she didnt put the doppler there. anyway i just bought my own online.... next day delivery im super patient
April 27th, 2009, 12:37 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Thats crazy! I would call to complain honestly!

If my doc can't find the heartbeat at even 12 weeks they send you to an U/S asap

April 27th, 2009, 12:47 PM
hoping4more
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbears View Post
Thats crazy! I would call to complain honestly!

If my doc can't find the heartbeat at even 12 weeks they send you to an U/S asap
it wasnt my doc. it was the nurse prac. i like her shes really nice, but i prefer my doc. i honestly think if he thought for a moment i was nervous or even because of my miscarriage in dec. he would have done an u/s. i dont think she is concerned, though shes not making me wait the four weeks. i also just ordered my doppler express it will be here tomorrow. im gonna check for myself. i think she should have looked better. plus im still in my size 3/4 jeans... i mean seriously... they did an abdominal u/s at 6w 1 d with my second son and saw him fine on it. i know its not the same as u/s sound.... but usually its very easy to find anything with me.
April 27th, 2009, 02:58 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I still think she should have pulled in the u/s machine and checked for you. I'd be a little ticked about it.

April 27th, 2009, 03:34 PM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
I'm sorry she didn't really try harder to find that babies hb for you. That is a huge bummer. I hope she'll find it next week. Maybe at that appointment you could ask her to try different areas. I hope she finds it right away!

Congrats on having your u/s scheduled. I can't wait to know when I will have mine. Should be around the same time as you. Woo hoo.

April 27th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope the appt goes well next week. And, you have to update us on how your new purchase works. What kind did you order? I'm so jealous!!!!

April 27th, 2009, 04:50 PM
*Hayley*
wow i can't believe she let you leave without hearing the heartbeat! Hope everything goes well next week.
April 27th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
that sucks you couldn't hear the heartbeat, hopefully you can hear it next week

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search