I can't sleep because ...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2009, 07:13 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
LOL Yes! I've recently started feeling much stronger movement. I feel it here and there throughout the day but once night gets here it's like he/she thinks my insides are a bouncy house!

With DS I hardly slept at night because between midnight and 4 a.m was his most active time. He was a night owl like his mommy!

June 10th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
That happens to me sometimes as well. Makes you wonder what they're doing in there.

Michael(17), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(9), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
June 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Snowpeas
Yes! Every time I go to lay down he starts bouncing around like crazy so no sleeping for me. lol

It was really funny the other night I was lying on my left side and went to turn onto my right as I was getting stiff. Well, he is transverse and his head is by my right hip. Apparently he didn't like his head being squished against the bed because he started up a huge protest. I had to move back on my left side to get him to calm down. lol
June 10th, 2009, 12:13 PM
Candace0183's Avatar Veteran
It's not his kicking or movement that makes me not able to sleep. It's his position that he likes at night. I like to sleep on my right side so he decides that my right side is where he wants to be. It's sooo uncomfortable! He moves the most when I'm at work. So right now it's like he's on a blow up bouncer! I love it though! At least I know he's okay. It gives me peace of mind until my next dr appointment.
June 10th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Too funny! I like to sleep a little on my side and a little bit on my stomach... kinda half and half... obviously Baby Girl doesn't like it b/c she starts kicking like crazy every time I do it - mabey I'm squishing her or something. As soon as I move to my side completely, it stops!

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search