My uterus feels funny

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2009, 07:34 PM
BellaBellski's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
lol alright, this is going to be kinda hard to explain and I hope SOMEONE knows what I'm talking about!!

Sometimes when I stretch, or move a certain way I get this tearing feeling in my uterus. The only way I can think to describe it is like when you were a kid and got glue on your skin and it dried, and then you move, and the skin stretches and it feels all weird? It doesn't hurt -at all- it just feels like stretching/tearing. I've had this feeling in all 3 of my pregnancies and never asked the DR about it because I don't really know how to explain it. Anyone know what I mean?? lol

Proud Mommy to Mattea Lilian born February 21st 2007 - 7lbs 14oz &
Owen Markus James born October 21st 2009 - 10lbs
Forever loving & Missing ~Damian~ born into heaven August 13th 2008
June 10th, 2009, 07:37 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Someone else posted about this the other day. I know exactly what you mean. I get especially if I get up quickly or try to stretch. It really hurts sometimes because it really feels like something had to have torn.

June 10th, 2009, 07:39 PM
Yeah this one kinda hurt, it felt 'bigger' than normal. It still kinda hurts, but I dunno maybe Im just thinking about it too much? lol

June 10th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Snowpeas
I get that too. I think it's because baby is in a big growth spurt right now and my body is struggling to keep up. The tearing feeling freaks me out. lol

I remember feeling the stretching with my previous pregnancy but this pregnancy is the first time it felt like tearing. I'm assuming it's because baby is in a totally different position and I'm already huge!
June 11th, 2009, 08:32 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I have never had that, I do get that stretching HURTING feeling though when I move just right.

June 11th, 2009, 09:34 AM
I'm gonna ask my doctor about it, I think the glue explanation is about as close as I can get to what it feels like. I mean I don't think it's anything because I've had it all three pregnancies, but I'd like to know what it is!

June 11th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Round ligament pain? Muscles stretching? This is the fourth time my body has been stretched like this and I still get those feelings. You'd think after" blowing this balloon up" this many times I'd be all stretched out, but, nope, I still get them. If you talk to your doc, let us know what it is...

June 11th, 2009, 09:49 AM
It's not round ligament pain, that's more of a stab of pain. This is like... tearing. lol it's the only way I can describe it but it isn't painful. Every time it happens, I just envision the placenta ripping off because that's what it feels like. It's really strange

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search