I'm lagging

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 10th, 2009, 09:58 PM
xoleaxo's Avatar Veteran
I have absolutely NO energy. I even had more energy in the first trimester versus now! I want to nap all the time, and I feel so tired even just going out to the mall for a couple of hours. On top of that, i'm passed out in bed by like 10pm, even if i took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. I can't get anything done..

anyone else running on empty? what do you do for a pick-me-up?

June 10th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Veteran
I'm lagging like crazy, too. I was falling asleep at work today, which hasn't happened since the first trimester.

I wish I had suggestions. I've also been starving. Soooooo hungry ALL the time. I'll eat a full meal and then be starving again less than an hour later.

x2
June 11th, 2009, 08:31 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I feel the same way! STill not huge burst of energy like I was hoping.

June 11th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Snowpeas
Me too! I've had people tell me there must be something wrong with me because I'm supposed to have more energy now. There could be legitimate health reasons (anemia, etc) but I think our babies are in big growth spurts right now and our bodies are going through a lot of changes.

Dh makes fun of me because I crash so early in the evening. I could easily go to bed earlier than my dd. Ugh.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search