My big u/s is Tomorrow Morning!!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2009, 10:05 AM
BellaBellski's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so incredibly nervous! It's tomorrow at 9am, so at least I don't have to stress about it all day! The lady from the hospital told me to drink 2 liters of water and have a big meal first.... yea sorry not happening! This is my third, I know I just have to drink like a normal size bottle of water and my bladder will be FULL after waiting the 30 mins to an hour in the waiting room Anyway the reason I'm so nervous... the big u/s is when we found out we were going to lose D. Granted it was my ONLY u/s but still. I've already had 3 ultrasounds, D's condition has been ruled out, but what if they find something different? My dr says if there was anything serious they would have seen it already - but I know that that isn't entirely true. He's just trying to make me feel better. Ugh, I really can't wait for this u/s to be over and done with!! Plus it's at the same place, same room, different tech at least cause she's on Mat Leave, and they don't let SO's come into the room I'm gonna argue it though, I don't wanna go in alone

Proud Mommy to Mattea Lilian born February 21st 2007 - 7lbs 14oz &
Owen Markus James born October 21st 2009 - 10lbs
Forever loving & Missing ~Damian~ born into heaven August 13th 2008
June 11th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Super Mommy
Aww im sure everything is fine. Big hugs.. don't wanna say you're in my T&P cause that means i have a bad thought in my mind... I believe you will have a big fat healthy baby come October! LOL What was D's condition? (If you don't mind me asking)

KUP hun!
June 11th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Snowpeas
I hate that they made you wait so long for you big u/s but I am SO glad it's finally going to be here.

I can't imagine how stressful it will be until you finally get your u/s tomorrow, but I know you'll come out of that room with a huge smile on your face and a huge sense of relief to find out your baby is healthy.

((hugs))
June 11th, 2009, 03:35 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
It will be fine im sure!

Good luck!

June 11th, 2009, 03:49 PM
BellaBellski's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Damian had Congenital Amelia. None of his limbs developed. He basically just had a head and a torso. Since we only had the 20 week ultrasound, we had absolutely no clue until then. I even felt him "kicking". We found out it could be genetic, so up until our 12 week ultrasound with this one we were pretty stressed out. But this baby has all four limbs annnnnd we even got to see fingers and toes

Proud Mommy to Mattea Lilian born February 21st 2007 - 7lbs 14oz &
Owen Markus James born October 21st 2009 - 10lbs
Forever loving & Missing ~Damian~ born into heaven August 13th 2008

Last edited by BellaBellski; June 11th, 2009 at 08:56 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search