Should i be concern....

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 11th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Since monday i have had very lil movement it seems like every day passing by the movement is less and less its 1PM here and i have felt her move once in the morning but i really have to be still to feel her.

I really tried no to worry about it bc i understand some days they will be more active then other but sunday was the last day that i felt her move alot it seem normal. I have been dabetating weather to go to the er to see if i can get a ultrasound done.

To make things more worrisome (idk if that a word) i have no clue when im going to be seen for my next appt. We transfer to tx 3wks ago and tricare has been such a pain in the ***! Im in a freaking town that is not military and i have to be refer to an OB but i have to be seen by my pcm first its been driving me crazy!! paper work seems to be taking forever and my dh is in Fl attending school ugh!!! My last appt was may 19 i just have a feeling im not going to be seen at all this month.

Should i go to the er ?? Or is it to early to have movement daily?

I dont know what to do!

June 11th, 2009, 12:55 PM
Super Mommy
I would try to drink something sugary and cold and lay on your side for about 30 minutes and see ifyou get anything, sometimes they just need a surge through that cord to get going.

If not then I'd call your local L&D and see if they think you should come into the ER they may take you right upstairs to the floor.
June 11th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Snowpeas
I would go in. Baby could be in a growth spurt or in a different position but it's always best to be safe.

That really stinks about not having an appointment! ((hugs))
June 11th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Im going to try the water and see what happens. and I think i going to call L&D and see what they tell me...hopefully they say to come in.

thanks!

June 11th, 2009, 01:57 PM
Super Mommy
I hardly feel mine during the day so I canít say much about movement but if I use to feel a lot of movement then suddenly not so much, Iíll go to the ER. Considering you donít know how long you have to wait for your next appt, Iíll say go to the ER. I pray itís nothing and itís just the baby in a different position.
June 11th, 2009, 02:08 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The baby could be in a position that makes it so you can't feel her as well. I find that if I am really busy I do not feel Breckin as much. I wouldn't worry but I would still call your doctor or a doctor and ask them what they think.
June 11th, 2009, 02:12 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaileyEliChase View Post
I would try to drink something sugary and cold and lay on your side for about 30 minutes and see ifyou get anything, sometimes they just need a surge through that cord to get going.

If not then I'd call your local L&D and see if they think you should come into the ER they may take you right upstairs to the floor.
Drink something sweet and lay down, if you don't feel anything, go in! KUP!!

June 11th, 2009, 04:44 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I would put in a call to your doc JUST in case.

BUT the baby could be in a different position and you wouldn't feel it as much as well.

June 11th, 2009, 05:01 PM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i could barely feel mine for a few days. she was really moving a lot and then nothing for several days but then it came back again. I was really worried. I am sure its ok esp if you feel something even a little bit...but surely call your doc. how far are you from the nearest base?

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

June 11th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
so she moved a lil after dinner but that movement didnt last long..so im calling l&d to see what i should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscheriezach View Post
i could barely feel mine for a few days. she was really moving a lot and then nothing for several days but then it came back again. I was really worried. I am sure its ok esp if you feel something even a little bit...but surely call your doc. how far are you from the nearest base?
Im about 1hr and half away from the nearset base which is in dallas fort worth i think and i do not know my way around here

June 11th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
hopefully she starts moving more what did L&D say

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search