Boobage

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2009, 02:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to shannonkcc
Ok well the thread about feet and bellies got me thinking about boob size. Being pregnant we all know they will grow. I frankly am scared of how much they will grow. Now with dd I started out with 38DD. By the time I gave birth I was in a 51H. Now my boobs did go down but only to a 44DDD. I currently run at 46F. I think they are gonna get bigger. I'm not sure where I'm gonna find bras big enough. So as personal as i can possibly be in asking you all what size you think you may get to based on what you are now and where you started. Any fears?

Thank you "Babydoll213" for a beautiful siggie.

June 12th, 2009, 03:00 PM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
When I got pregnant with DS I was only a 32B and went up to a 34D.. Just before I got pregnant this time I started to be able to fit back into a 34C and now I'm falling out of my 34Ds so I need to go buy something bigger... I think I'll end up in 34DD which is kind of big for me cause I have a pretty small frame.

June 12th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
Lol.. you guys make me feel small.. although I don't wish to get any bigger at ALL.

June 12th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Snowpeas
I was bf'ing until a few weeks ago so I have no idea what size they're going to end up. I think I was a 40 C but I've grown. I actually have no idea what size I am now.

With dd I was a 38B pre-pregnancy and was a 42DD by the end. It was the first time in my life I had boobs. lol
June 12th, 2009, 04:25 PM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
I started at 34 DD and they have grown immensely. I can kind of squeeze into one of my bras that runs bigger but I'm popping out of that. I went to get measured yesterday at Motherhood and they said that I was between a 34 E and a 34 F. Neither of which they carry. Huh. Great. I'm going to have to just keep on looking. I don't like to order online because I really have to try them on. Different bras have different fits.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
June 12th, 2009, 04:28 PM
xoleaxo's Avatar Veteran
Pre-preggo i was a 38C.. I started growing out of those and now i'm wearing a 42D! can you believe that.. i hope i don't get much bigger than this.

June 12th, 2009, 04:47 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I started at a small 34C and now I am a large 36 C I think I could fit into a 36 D now if I tried one on but I was on BC for a lonf time and before I was on that I was a B cup and that made them grow I think that might have something to do with why they have not grown as much as some of you ladies

June 12th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm about a D now and I think I'll end up about a DD.

June 12th, 2009, 05:01 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Uh.... seriously... all of you have huge boobs. There is no such thing as a small 34C... a C cup is big boobs! I'm thrilled I'm spilling out of my 34B's now!

June 12th, 2009, 06:14 PM
hoping4more
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
Uh.... seriously... all of you have huge boobs. There is no such thing as a small 34C... a C cup is big boobs! I'm thrilled I'm spilling out of my 34B's now!
right well with number one i started off as a 34 A so no on ehere has got small boobs in my book i ended up being a 36 C very full.... might have been a 36D for a bit there but didnt bother switching. i was still nuirsing when i got pregnant with number two. stoppped bursing number two and they went back to an A. but it took a while. i'm almost a C now, so im thinking ill be a D in the end, after that who knows
June 12th, 2009, 06:19 PM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i was a 36B and now im a 36 or 38C depending on the bra

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

June 12th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Super Mommy
I totally had bra issues last weekend!
I was a 34B ... and have been busting out the last couple months but put off buying new bras. When I started noticing marks on my boobs cause my bras were too small I decided I really did need to get new ones. So went to the store and bought 36C ... they looked huge. I got home and realized they were still too small so I went back and exchanged them for 38C. Now thinking about it I probably should have bought 36D so I had a little room to grow. People were commenting on my boobs before my belly so I guess its pretty noticable

June 12th, 2009, 07:55 PM
I have yet to buy new bras cause I'm afraid that DDs will be too big but I might end up doing it soon anyway cause I'm getting tired of my nipples popping out to say hello... I could always go get measured but idk if stores will do that unless you are going to purchase a bra there and I'm too cheap to buy a bra at one of those fancy stores that does the measurements for you.

June 12th, 2009, 07:57 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Before Holden I was a 34B, got up to a 34C and was pushing the limits there.. after Holden.. down to a small B, large A. The fullness just wasn't the same anymore.
Now i'm spilling out of a 34C once again, much earlier than with Holden.. I fear my boobs will look like bacon strips by the end of this.

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

June 12th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was in a 38 D, now a 38 DD. I don't really get much bigger in pregnancy, but holy cow, when the milk comes in, look out! When I was pumping after delivering the last surro baby, I think I got a total of 21 ounces out of them on a few mornings - 18 ounces or so was pretty average - so you can imagine how huge they were!

June 12th, 2009, 09:17 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
They don't always grow! Before DS I was a 38B. The whole pregnancy and will I was nursing they were a 38B. Now with pregnancy #2 I'm a 38B. They've gotten a bit fuller but nothing significant.

I totally got robbed in the boob growing department.

June 13th, 2009, 04:37 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishysticks View Post
Before Holden I was a 34B, got up to a 34C and was pushing the limits there.. after Holden.. down to a small B, large A. The fullness just wasn't the same anymore.
Now i'm spilling out of a 34C once again, much earlier than with Holden.. I fear my boobs will look like bacon strips by the end of this.
A good "friend" of mine told me that after pregnancy I would lose my boobage and it would look like I had two fried eggs nailed to my chest. Um, thanks lady.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
June 13th, 2009, 07:00 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Boobs do change after pregnancy, they seem to go more into a "tube socks with rocks" look, than a FULL breast look. Sadly...
I've always been a member of the itty bitty titty committee, so when I got pregnat with my first I was stoked to get boobs. I didn't.... Not until my milk came in and then I didn't nurse so they went right back down.
2nd, I didn't get much bigger either until the milk came again and OMG, they were HUGE and gorgeous! lol If they hadn't hurt so much, I'd have enjoyed them. lol
Now this time, they are popping out and big and round and I am totally enjoying them, enjoying tops that I can wear that show cleavage that I could never do before.
I know they will go away though and I'm really going to miss them.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search