MIA and u/s results!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 17th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Blue_Twinkles's Avatar Son Up 2 Son Down
I JUST NOW got the internet back from losing it last Thursday and I have to say that I'm still pretty ticked about losing it in the first place.
Long story short...workers that are working on the house ripped the cable line out, had no idea what cable internet was so they looked at my DF like he was crazy when he told them what they did and argued with him because they "never touched the phone line so you should still have internet"....ugh!! The Comcast guy came out today..the earliest he could get here..so we've been without cable for a week. And he explained cable internet to the dorks.

Anyway if you remember I had my u/s with my dr on the 5th and he couldn't confirm if it was a boy although he was pretty sure. So we went to our elective 3D/4D u/s on Saturday and confirmed without a doubt that we definately having a baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we have settled on a name too. DF is all for it and loves it..I'm still on the fence but I do like it. Jaxon "Jax" Cole!

I'm so thankful we saved EVERYTHING from Spencer so expenses will be minimal. The awesome part about the u/s was that we paid for a 3D/4D u/s but I have an anterior placenta (attached in the front of my tummy) and the baby had his face completely smushed into the placental tissue. He didn't leave any room for fluid between his face and the placenta which does not make for good 3D pics. So since they have their WONDERFUL satisfaction gaurantee policy and we didn't get any good 3D/4D pics like we paid for..we get to come back at 27 weeks (my choice of the week) and do another 3D/4D u/s for FREE!! We did get great 2D pics and a lovely 2D u/s on DVD set to music though. We also invited DF's parents and Spencer was there (although he was busy getting into everything LOL). But they really enjoyed seeing the baby move and everything.

I'm so excited for Spencer to have a little brother so close in age! *sigh*
A mommy to two little boys!! I can't wait!!

June 17th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is so exciting that you'll get to go back! I'm also going back for more pics at 28 weeks-won't it be incredible to see the changes?
June 17th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Snowpeas
Yay! I'm so happy for you!
June 17th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Super Mommy
Congrats and welcome to team blue for sure…nothing like a double confirmation.
June 17th, 2009, 02:59 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Congratulations!!! That's nice that the place will let you come back.

June 17th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on your lil boy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search