Your SO's

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Snowpeas
Has how your SO treated you changed since you started showing and/or the baby started moving?

Is there anything around the house that your SO does now to help out & if so do they do it without being asked?

Is your SO having any cravings since you got pregnant?

Have they gained any sympathy pregnancy weight? If so, how much?
June 18th, 2009, 07:28 AM
ImperfectMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Has how your SO treated you changed since you started showing and/or the baby started moving? Not really, surprisingly...

Is there anything around the house that your SO does now to help out & if so do they do it without being asked? Hahaha, not really... Again, surprisingly. He could watch me lugging a heavy laundry basket down two flights of stairs and not say a word. Of course, now that my balance is starting to suck I've been asking him to do the heavy lifting. At least he doesn't complain!

Is your SO having any cravings since you got pregnant? Nope.

Have they gained any sympathy pregnancy weight? If so, how much? Nope.

June 18th, 2009, 07:33 AM
*Hayley*
Has how your SO treated you changed since you started showing and/or the baby started moving?
the same- last time he was so much more attentive
Is there anything around the house that your SO does now to help out & if so do they do it without being asked?
he's always been a good helper
maybe a beer lol
nope, but he hasn't lost it from last time either lol
June 18th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Has how your SO treated you changed since you started showing and/or the baby started moving? No not really..

Is there anything around the house that your SO does now to help out & if so do they do it without being asked? He does the dishes for me.

Is your SO having any cravings since you got pregnant? No.. Since I can't have what I'm craving..lol

Have they gained any sympathy pregnancy weight? If so, how much? No, he's lost weight just like me..

June 18th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Candace0183's Avatar Veteran
Has how your SO treated you changed since you started showing and/or the baby started moving? He smiles at me alot more and tells me that i'm beautiful :::blushing:::

Is there anything around the house that your SO does now to help out & if so do they do it without being asked? He gets DS up, dressed, and fed to allow me to sleep a little later. He also will sleep on the sofa if I'm restless and and uncomfortable so I can have the entire bed to myself.

Is your SO having any cravings since you got pregnant? Hmmm I'm not sure.

Have they gained any sympathy pregnancy weight? If so, how much? Yes...I'm not sure how much...but he's been eating like CRAZY!! And to think...I've only gained 2 pounds.
June 18th, 2009, 07:45 AM
Snowpeas
Has how your SO treated you changed since you started showing and/or the baby started moving? Yes, once he saw the baby on the u/s and felt him kick it seems it's clicked with him. He's been extra tender and affectionate since then.

Is there anything around the house that your SO does now to help out & if so do they do it without being asked? Not without being asked! lol But he's very receptive when I do ask him to do something - he only grumbles under his breath instead of out loud. lol He has also really stepped it up with Olivia.

Is your SO having any cravings since you got pregnant? Yes, he's suddenly into chocolate - just like me. He's supposed to be my support but he's worse than me! lol

Have they gained any sympathy pregnancy weight? If so, how much? Not this time but last time he gained 17 pounds (and he's a skinny mini) lol
June 18th, 2009, 08:03 AM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Has how your SO treated you changed since you started showing and/or the baby started moving? It changed once he found out "we" were pregnant! Im not allowed to carry the laundry or anything.. he barely lets me carry my purse upstairs!!!!!

Is there anything around the house that your SO does now to help out & if so do they do it without being asked? without being asked no, be he doesn't think twice when i ask him to do something!

Is your SO having any cravings since you got pregnant?Well I know Ive been craving gummy bears, but when I buy them, he seems to eat them all!!! and I have noticed him drink a beer or 2 or 3 every once in a while, which is not common for him at all!

Have they gained any sympathy pregnancy weight? If so, how much? gained weight no i wish, hes 6'3" and right around 170-180 pounds yet he seems to be more muscle than anything! I think hes actually down a few pounds!

June 18th, 2009, 08:09 AM
MrsSteele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MrsSteele Send a message via Yahoo to MrsSteele

A little bit, he always rubs my belly and says goodnight to it Although we have been together for so long, his is our first together, and it's almost like I feel closer to him. I get to see a new sweet sensitive side to him..and I LOVE IT!

Yes! I can't get near the sink if there are dirty dishes in it, it makes me gag horribly...so DH has dishes duty ...sometimes I have to ask though!

Is your SO having any cravings since you got pregnant? I don't think so...he is actually trying to lose weight..so he eats very healthy.

Have they gained any sympathy pregnancy weight? If so, how much? No he has lost weight, yay for him!
June 18th, 2009, 09:47 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Has how your SO treated you changed since you started showing and/or the baby started moving? DH loves to rub the belly and feel her move.

Is there anything around the house that your SO does now to help out & if so do they do it without being asked? Yes, he takes the laundry to the basement and brings it back up for me. He vacuums for me and carries Emily if we're out, so I don't have to.

Is your SO having any cravings since you got pregnant? Not really... he's very willing to oblige me with my icecream craving fixes though. lol

Have they gained any sympathy pregnancy weight? If so, how much? I don't think so.

June 18th, 2009, 09:54 AM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Has how your SO treated you changed since you started showing and/or the baby started moving? DH has always been very sweet and helpful.

Is there anything around the house that your SO does now to help out & if so do they do it without being asked? Always helping out with asking, even prepregnancy.

Is your SO having any cravings since you got pregnant? Nope.

Have they gained any sympathy pregnancy weight? If so, how much? He's probably lost weight! I think he gave it to me.
June 18th, 2009, 03:17 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He freaked out a little when it started to seem more real. I think it was because how much everything was going to change really became... real. That didn't last long though. He has been great through the whole pregnancy

He cleans the litter and does the lawn (field) now. He pretty much does anything that is really manual labor. He does have to be asked to do things sometimes.

Nope.

Have they gained any sympathy pregnancy weight? If so, how m
He is so freaking skinny as it is! I don't think he has put on any weight. It's not from me not trying though
June 18th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Veteran
Has how your SO treated you changed since you started showing and/or the baby started moving? Yes. He helps a lot more with the cleaning around the house. He also is much more sensitive to my needing more sleep. And he loves to rub my belly and talk to baby Madeleine. We talk all the time about how we are going to raise her, discipline, what kind of parents we want to be.

Is there anything around the house that your SO does now to help out & if so do they do it without being asked? Dishes, vacuuming, general cleaning. I don't have to ask. He just does it.

Is your SO having any cravings since you got pregnant? Not really.

Have they gained any sympathy pregnancy weight? If so, how much? No. Hubby is a skinny guy with ridiculous metabolism. LOL!

x2
June 19th, 2009, 06:11 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
................................... no change

..................................... my DH has always helped out.

......................................... nope

............................................. nope

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search