Chit Chat Thread

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Snowpeas
I know we've tried this a few times but I'm going to try to keep this bumped. It's such a great way to get to know everyone better.

So jump on in and start chatting ladies - can be something random, little, whatever but it will be fun
June 18th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Snowpeas
I actually got sleep last night. Yay!!

This is the first night in four nights that I slept well and I feel human again! I was so crabby yesterday - I snapped at dh for no reason at all. It made me feel bad.

My dd has slept horribly lately but last night was a ton better. Thank goodness! It reminded me of what I'll be in for in a few months though!
June 18th, 2009, 07:57 AM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I called into work today "sick" so I can finish up our wedding invitations that I have been procrastinating on fort he past 3 weeks!!! The wedding is August 1

June 18th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Snowpeas
LOL @ being "sick"

Wow, sounds like you've got your work cut out for you! Will you be able to get the invitations done today?
June 18th, 2009, 08:02 AM
*Hayley*
Cohen went through an odd sleeping week last week too. The doctor said taht as separation anxiety starts to develop they can go through weird sleeping patterns. This week he seems back to normal.

We also started swimming classes this week and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get hired for the 09-10 school year this week. I had a great interview for a Kindergarten position yesterday and then I heard that my former school will have an opening starting today (which is great news).

GL getting those wedding invites done. I remember those days...
June 18th, 2009, 08:13 AM
well since all i really have to get done is actually putting them in the envelopes and addressing a few more of them, I hope I can get them done!

DF wrote the invitations.... can you tell....

Last edited by ~KMV~; June 18th, 2009 at 08:24 AM.
June 18th, 2009, 08:28 AM
I had them all written up and asked DF to hit the print button, as I was pulling them off the printer, i was like ummmmmmm .............DF said they were to sophisticated, soooo not like us

I actually like them too, they fit us. and plus it made DF feel good that he was helping, he even helped glue the white paper to the black

well im glad to know that im not the only one who is lacking in the sleep dept lately.. ohh and the charlie horses in my legs at night, i wake up thinking someone is cutting my legs off its horrible!

June 18th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Snowpeas
Hayley - will be crossing fingers for you - that would be great!!! I wonder if Olivia's been having separation anxiety? It's weird how she was waking up and just clinging to me and not wanting to go back in her crib - not like her at all.

Mads. I could request we sticky this. I'm just wondering if people will see it up there. I know from other boards that a lot of times people forget to look at this stickies? I'm going to work on keeping this bumped since I love chat threads too. I think it really helps bring the board together.

Oooh, I would be SO mad at that woman for talking like that!!!! Did you correct her? I would have been so tempted to say something back to her but I suppose that wouldn't be wise with a customer. lol

Midnight dreams - sorry to hear about your dh working and your ds cutting molars. That makes it incredibly tough! I can't wait until Olivia's two year molars come in so that we're done for awhile. Except of course, then Josiah will start cutting them. lol

OMG, those invitations had me I love them!! Your df sounds like he has an awesome sense of humor!
June 18th, 2009, 08:45 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
I had 2 guys come into my work one night and notice my engagement ring (back when I was pregnant with DS) and questioned why I was getting married til they noticed my bump and assumed it was cause I was pregnant.. ok but we got engaged before I even got pregnant...

And as for sleep Jeffrey slept til after 11 today <3 but I've been so stuffed up I gave up even trying at 8.

Love those wedding invitations.

June 18th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Snowpeas
Sorry you're feeling stuffy. I hate that feeling!
June 18th, 2009, 09:44 AM
MrsSteele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MrsSteele Send a message via Yahoo to MrsSteele
On a happier note with pregnancy comments...I have always wondered whether or not people just think that I am fat or I am actually pregnant when I go out in public. Well last night, DH and I went to a movie and the ticket booth guy looked at my belly and said "sorry, but we don't deliver here!" ...it caught me off guard but then I realized he noticed I was preggo and it kinda made me feel good...at least I know people recognize it! lol...weird of me I know!
June 18th, 2009, 09:45 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Love the invites, very funny. I'd lol if I got mailed one like that.

When I was pregnant with my first, I was 18 and looked about 12, literally. I was shopping with my Mom and one lady had the balls to ask me, what is was like being a teenage Mom and if I thought about the people that would be supporting this baby. (Meaning welfare)... OMG, I was LIVID!!! I was 18, MARRIED and my DH was serving HER @ss in the service! I said, I'm married, not a teenager and my husband is risking his life for the country YOU live in. Now why don't you take your hostile attitude and direct it into a work out to take off those extra 100lbs! And I walked away...
Then, OMG...I had flown to England to be with ym DH then and I was still pregnant. We were walking, trying to bring on labor and someone called him a pig and asked how young he liked them!! ***!! He's 9 months older than me!! Idiot!

I've been sleeping pretty well. Before my sugar would drop around 2-3am and I'd have to get up and eat (which is REALLY annoying to HAVE to eat out of a dead sleep), so I was tired all day. Now I eat a meal size snack at night and I'm ok through the night.

June 18th, 2009, 09:46 AM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Today is the last full day of school! Tomorrow will be minimum day and pupil free on Monday!

After that I will have a nice break, come back to work for a week, then take time off for my baby!
June 18th, 2009, 10:28 AM
Snowpeas
Erica - I hope your afternoon goes well. I'm sorry that lady is still being such a PITB.

I know what you mean about the energy thing. I had energy for three days - felt wonderful, cleaned, cooked, etc. Well, now it's gone and I'm absolutely dragging. There's a million things I feel like I should be doing and it bugs me that they aren't done yet, but I am soooo worn out.

Aww, Ashley that was cool! I have this theory that when I'm sitting down I just look chunky - no one notices my belly. But once I stand up their eyes always rest on my belly and you can see it dawn on them - she's pregnant! It always makes me smile

Oooh, Paula I would be so mad! I don't know why people continue to make assumptions about age - 9 times out of 10 they are dead wrong. It must make them feel superior or something but soooo wrong.

Yay for the last full day of school!! You must be so excited!
June 18th, 2009, 10:31 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
Lol someone the other day told me she thought my belly was just leftovers from my son... even though I havent had it all this time in between.. she couldn't believe I was 5 months pregnant though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search