Nursery themes?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 18th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
If you have picked one out, what will you be going with? We are going to be having a log crib and the Mossy Oak Break-up pattern camo crib set and accessories from Cabela's, hehe, so cute!
June 18th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Veteran
I got bedding set that is flowers and butterflies prints in purples and greens with a splash of pink in there -- I am going to paint the room a cream color and paint the trim around closet purple color that matches the bedding -- I have my furniture from my first daughter so I am going to use that -- its a honey brownish color. and I have white cabinet that I am going to paint purple to accent the bedding.

I cannot wait to see the log crib and camo bedding --- I love cabelas!!!
June 18th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Snowpeas
Haven't decided yet. He will be sharing a room with Olivia for the first couple years. The room is painted green so I need to find a bedding set that goes with it. Still looking
June 18th, 2009, 02:31 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are doing a farm theme. I need to set up an appointment with the lady who is going to paint the nursery. I figured she can look at the bedding we got and come up with some ideas. I need to make an appointment with her soon.

The bedding:

Last edited by *Jennifer*; June 18th, 2009 at 02:39 PM.
June 18th, 2009, 02:39 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Dallas Cowboys theme picked out here.. My DH and I are big Cowboy fans.. He's even willing to spend money on a "custom" bedding set.. We also plan on painting the room blue, silver, and white..

Here's a couple of pictures of the bedding we are considering.

June 18th, 2009, 03:08 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
COWBOYS FAN!! BOOOO... Sorry... I am an Eagles fan. It is a very cute set. I am sure when my little boy gets older he will have an Eagles bed set.

This is what we got.

This is how it is coming together.. We haven't washed the bedding and put it in the crib yet

Thats Annabelle in the picture
June 18th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Blue_Twinkles's Avatar Son Up 2 Son Down
We are using Spencer's crib that he's in now for the new baby (he'll be in his toddler bed hopefully before the baby is born or soon after). It's a sleigh-type crib that converts to a toddler bed and then a full size bed. We were given the toddler bed for Spencer so that's why this baby is using his crib. It's a lot cheaper than buying a new crib. LOL

We are also using Spencer's bedding set for this baby too. It's still practically brand new and DF's grandma did some beautiful canvas paintings to go with it and also made us some sheets to match. We are buying Spencer a new bed set for his "big boy bed". It's less than half of what we spent on his nursery bedding set..so there again, saving money buying a new toddler bedding set than a new nursery set. LOL Here is the set:

We just have the bedding set but I wanted to get more pieces this time around like the window valance, wall hangings and lightswitch cover. But the baby will be in a bassinet in our room for the first month or two so we're in no rush to buy everything right now.

June 18th, 2009, 03:23 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Crystal* View Post
COWBOYS FAN!! BOOOO... Sorry... I am an Eagles fan. It is a very cute set. I am sure when my little boy gets older he will have an Eagles bed set.
haha.. It's okay.. I knew someone was going to flame me about it.. lol I figure this will be a great set to save for when he has a baby boy.. You know.. For future Cowboy fans.. j/k

June 18th, 2009, 04:41 PM
*Hayley*
this for a girl:
G is for Giraffe Nursery | Pottery Barn Kids

for a boy, i'm undecided..i like these
Z is for Zebra Nursery | Pottery Barn Kids
Shop clothes for women, men, maternity, baby, and kids | Gap

this is what we did for Cohen
Baby Boats Nursery | Pottery Barn Kids
June 18th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to shannaaugh
I decorated my first child's bedroom in John Lennon's Musical Parade theme so for the twins I am going to reuse my sons set and I bought the John Lennon's Real Love bedroom set for the other baby. They are all the cute little animals in pretty colors.

June 18th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Veteran
I love all of the nursery themes!!!!
June 19th, 2009, 05:04 AM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
probably this one, cause the sheets crack me up

Pottery Barn Kids | Penelope Nursery Bedding

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

June 19th, 2009, 06:05 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine is Princess. My youngest and the baby will be sharing and it's all Princess theme. This set..
Nursery Depot - Shop Online for all your Baby Nursery Needs
The baby will get Emily's crib and bedding and Emily is moving to a twin bed with the same matching twin bedding.

June 19th, 2009, 06:29 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Nada... we co sleep, no nursery

June 19th, 2009, 07:08 AM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherMother* View Post
I think Mads and I were going to go with a Brown/Pink theme. We saw a darling bedding set at the shopping centre recently, I can't see it online so unfortunately I can't post a picture. Our second choice is classic winnie the pooh.
Same with me! Me, you and Mads have the same taste! I decided to go with the pink and brown theme - polka dots and stripes, but my second was poo too!! LOL Here's a pic of the one I think I'm ordering....

June 19th, 2009, 07:22 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Gina, that is really cute!

June 19th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing a "color" theme as well - this is exactly the color of the walls and trim - and this is the bedding we got. We are going to accent with hot pink to make more girly. I'll post pictures when its all done.

http://www.babybeddingtown.com/image...inwheel-lg.jpg

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search