jhappy36 & TulipDawn

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2009, 10:42 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
Hey girlie! Looks like we are ddb's! Now that we have internet I can be more involved on this board...
June 19th, 2009, 09:59 PM
jhappy36's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jhappy36
That's awesome!!

So I'm Jan....

29 years old (01-20-80)
married to my DH Adam since 04-03-1999
Mommy to Caylee (10), Mason (8), Jaigen (16 months) and this peanut Neil due on Oct. 19th...

I see that you're having a baby girl. Very exciting! Do you have any names picked out yet?

Please do tell me anything you'd like!! I'm a chatterbox at heart. Hehe.

I'll PM you with my email address as well as Facebook info if you have that. If not, that's okay too!

Jan

ps...have a great weekend!!

June 21st, 2009, 02:19 AM
I'm Sarah

31 years old (01/12/1978) - wow we have close birthdays! How cool!
I've been married to Eugenio (Geno) since Nov. 28, 2003
I'm a mother to Derrick(13) and Xavier(4)
Little Girl Lolli is due Oct. 7th.

We are an Army family and are currently stationed in Vicenza, Italy. It's beautiful here though it gets very hot and humid. We are near the base of the Alps. When driving to/from post we get the most BEAUTIFUL views of the mountains, as long as it's not hazy. I can't wait for the cooler months to come around so that I can get better clear pictures. We've only been here since the beginning of May. It's exciting since our little one will be duel citizenship (US and Italian).

We thought we had a name picked out - Peyton Abigail, however, we have been throwing "girlie" names around like Gabrielle nicknaming her Gabby. We LOVE the name Peyton but since we have been wanting a girl for so long we want her to be a girlie girl -if you know what I mean. I know we are weird.

I'm on MySpace mostly but check Facebook periodically, especially if I notice I have a message or request. I don't do any of the application things though...

My MySpace is www.myspace.com/sarahlolli

I haven't looked at prior responses so do you know what you are having or is it going to be a surprise?

Any names picked out?

Where do you live?

Sarah
June 21st, 2009, 02:49 AM
LOL, I just assumed you were "dawn" hehe...Nice to meet you Sarah!

That's neat that we have very close birthday's! No one seems to share my birthday with me. lol.

I'm thinking you're the gal who posted beautiful pictures of a gorgeous house right after moving and I am really thinking that's you. Hehe. That is so awesome that you're in Italy. Of all places to be, I'm sure that's much better than some of the alternatives. I'd love to see Italy one day.

You aren't weird for wanting a girlie girl but be careful what you wish for. LOL. My daughter Caylee (10) is definitely all girl. She's had a shoe fettish since she was 2 years old. She loves girly things and well it's funny. It's a lot of fun picking out little girl outfits when you're preggo. It always seems like the baby girl section is twice the size of the baby boy section.

We live in central Maine. We were both born and raised here. Where in the states are you from?

We cheated and had an elective u/s on Mother's Day (05-10) and found out that we're having another little boy. Then we had our regular u/s on June 11th and they confirmed it is indeed a boy. We didn't care either way. A healthy baby

We've decided to name him Neil after Adam's grandfather. I guess Neil was a great guy and he did a lot of awesome things. There is a building in New Hampshire named after him and well it was just important to Adam. His middle name will be Parker as we just really like that name.

I'm so excited...only 10 minutes until I get to leave work and only 4 more shifts to work before I get laid off. Yeah! I'm weird but I'm actually thrilled to lose my job. Hehe. I've been working crazy hours for 10 years and I can't wait to try out being a SAHM. My hubby is really excited too because he has always wanted that. I currently work over nights (6pm to 6am) at a local county jail. I've been doing this for 10 years now. WOW!

Well, take very good care. I hope you're enjoying your weekend. Happy Father's Day to Geno!

Jan

I have a MySpace page and a Facebook page though I agree with you...what is the point of all of the silly applications? LOL...just not my thing.

June 23rd, 2009, 02:13 AM
Hey DDB, I may not be around for a couple of days...our household goods got here and this house is a MESS! Dh is working until 8pm for the rest of the week which leaves ME to do it all. I'm not to thrilled about that, in fact, I'm kind of annoyed but it's not his fault and I know that but itt doesn't make me any less happy!
June 25th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Hey Sarah!!

No problem. Thanks for the heads up. I actually like organizing. I would help if I was closer. Hehe.

I haven't been able to get on JM the past few days though I am now so that's what counts!!

Take care and have a great weekend!!

Jan

July 2nd, 2009, 02:01 PM
Hello!

How are you doing? Are you all settled in now?

I've been on JM and off whenever JM will let me login. It's a bit frustrating but I'll live. Hehe. I'm wondering if you've been able to login or not. I know they have made a lot of changes though I've yet to wander around JM a lot to check it out. I tend to come just to the Oct. DDC.

Well..take very good care and hope to see you around soon!

Hugs,
Jan

I also sent you a PM back a few weeks ago and I wanted to be sure you got it.

Thanks

July 2nd, 2009, 02:49 PM
Sorry I've been really slow. I've posted some stuff on the board - ie our trip to Venice but haven't checked here - I'm not used to a DDB actually writing me hehehe

Yes I got your PM and I was waiting until I had a good number. The only problem is that it's international...so I was thinking that if you didn't want to pay for an international number I can give you my mom's number and you can text her with updates and she will call me. I know it's a round about way but the downside to me living over here is that when people call it's international... just let me know... I'm off to PM you right now with my info...
July 2nd, 2009, 04:07 PM
LOL...I know what you mean about not being used to your DDB actually writing to you. LOL. I'm a happy, bubbly, long winded chatterbox so you won't have to worry about that with me. Haha. (run....run fast!).

I also knew you were busy so that's okay.

Thanks for PMing me your info and I just sent you a PM with my contact info as well. I don't mind making an international call. No biggie but thank you for being so thoughtful as to think of a way around it. Very sweet!!

Take good care and have a wonderful weekend.

Jan

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search