I feel hurt...O/T

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 19th, 2009, 02:28 PM
Gabe's_Mommy's Avatar Veteran
Im so frustrated, my boy friend( baby's dad) acts like he doesnt care anymore. He's always treating me like crap lately, and i dont even know why... It's so frustrating, because, he'll talk to other people like nothing is bugging him and then when i try to talk to him, he just snaps at me 24/7. If i tell him i dont feel good, hes all like you're not supposed to feel good, or if i tell him i have cramps, he'll say something like "oh whoopdie do"...it hurts, and i dont know how to feel about anything anymore...
he talks to other girls over myspace and stuff, and it makes me feel like im not worth anything... he loves the baby i know that which is good, but sometimes i feel like thats the only reason why hes sticking around....
I dont know what to say to him anymore...
I guess i just needed to get that off my chest...

thanks for reading...
June 19th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Veteran
I'm really sorry to hear that he is making you feel so bad about yourself. Just know that you deserve to be with someone that cares about you and treats you with respect, especially when you need it the most.

He can be a part of the child's life, but maybe it would be better if the two of you worked things out between the both of you. You don't have to be with him just because he is your baby's father. You need to ask him why he has all of a sudden changed. Maybe it's something simple like he is just scared, and you can help him through that.

Let us know how it goes, and remember that you are doing the most important thing a person can do right now- creating a precious life.

June 19th, 2009, 02:38 PM
I dont really want to leave him because i do love him, but i wish he would just stop acting like this towards me =/
June 19th, 2009, 02:46 PM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
im sorry

I REALLY hate myspace/facebook ! that is one of the many reasons.

do you live together? Im so sorry I hope it all works out. has he only been like this lately? try to remember that you are worth a lot and you dont deserve to be treated like that...is he a good communicator like could you ask him why hes acting like this lately etc?

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

June 19th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscheriezach View Post
im sorry

I REALLY hate myspace/facebook ! that is one of the many reasons.

do you live together? Im so sorry I hope it all works out. has he only been like this lately? try to remember that you are worth a lot and you dont deserve to be treated like that...is he a good communicator like could you ask him why hes acting like this lately etc?
Yeah i live with him, but then again i feel like i never see him...hes always at his friends house...hes been like this i guess sense i started to worry about the baby.;.
June 19th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Super Mommy
Maybe he's feeling left out. If you say you worry about the baby a lot, I'm going to guess that you tell him everything (which is good). However, I'm guessing that since he's not the center of your world anymore, he's trying to get it else where. OR, he is just slowly growing more distant from you.
Try to focus more on your relationship. Maybe the woes of this pregnancy will not be so bad if you focus on something else.
HUGS!
June 19th, 2009, 05:32 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

June 20th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Peytonsmomma
I agree with sunshine, i know you post alot on here about how worried you are about this pregnancy and stuff going wrong, some men just don't want to hear the same thing over and over and when they do they automatically react a certain way, you have said before that you guys are very young, that is a key roll in why he is acting this way... Men don't start maturing until way later, heck DF will be 25 when this baby is born and at 19 i could have strangled him for his actions.
People grow apart, doesn't mean there isn't love there anymore just not the same kind of love, i really think you need to start going to therapy unfortunately we can only help you so much on here with advice. good luck
June 21st, 2009, 07:34 AM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinechica View Post
Maybe he's feeling left out. If you say you worry about the baby a lot, I'm going to guess that you tell him everything (which is good). However, I'm guessing that since he's not the center of your world anymore, he's trying to get it else where. OR, he is just slowly growing more distant from you.
Try to focus more on your relationship. Maybe the woes of this pregnancy will not be so bad if you focus on something else.
HUGS!
thats good advice...i think its very normal to over worry whenever you have a first major anything...like ive had 3 back surgeries and after the first one i annoyed the crap out of my doctor im sure cause i called almost everyday asking about new twinges, pains, and worrying i was injuring myself again or the back surgery was failing...then by the third surgery i rarely called cause i knew what all the pains were...and that i was ok...so maybe it will help you take your mind of any unecessary worrying by focusing on your relationship...maybe do something nice for him or take him to a favorite place of his.

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

June 21st, 2009, 08:17 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom

Michael(17), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(9), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
June 21st, 2009, 09:04 AM
kathopson1's Avatar Veteran
Im sorry , but I dont care how often someone worries or complains or leaves the MAN out of the things. If hes not selfish or not understanding or should I say it a MAN. It doesnt give him a freakin right to treat anyone like sh*t just cuz he feels like crap. They should all start figuring out how to talk about the crap that is bothering them and suck it up. Im sick of people giveing reason why men treat women like crap. Sorry but I wasnt going to say anything but I have had too many friends and family go threw so much with men and then give them reason for there harsh acts on women.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search