Two for Tuesday

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2009, 06:27 AM
Snowpeas
What major purchases do you have left to get for baby?

What colors/theme are you going to use for baby's room and/or bedding, etc?
July 7th, 2009, 08:19 AM
*Hayley*
Bedding and a double stroller. I think we are going to do a jungle theme, but we haven't decided for sure yet.
July 7th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
I don't need anything since I just had boy/girl twins almost 10 months ago.

Michael(17), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(9), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
July 7th, 2009, 08:46 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Well I have to get a new crib but we don't have to pay for it. The one we have for DS recently got recalled so we get a voucher for a new crib.

I need bedding but not for a while since she'll be in our room in a bassinet for a while.

I also need a double stroller. That's the only other big thing I think.

July 7th, 2009, 08:57 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everything! Well, sort of. We are (hopefully) moving by the end of this month to our new house...under contract, but until I get those keys in my hands...I won't believe it! We have a few things that have already been promised to us like a crib, bassinet, etc. but we haven't picked them up yet since we didn't want to store it before moving.

We already have the Mari's bedding, it is Cacolo's "Bella" set. Very girly, but I think the elephants are cute Debating on whether to paint her room or not at this point, the current color is a neutral soft white/biege/yellowish color. I may paint it sage green or something. Haven't quite decided yet until we move!

July 7th, 2009, 09:18 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We don't have much left just yet....play yard and swing, but they're on out registry, so we can't buy that until we know it hasn't been bought.

It's not a real theme, but the bedding is Monkeys (made by my Mom) and many other things so far for her are monkeys. I like monkeys alot. We won't be painting, so there's no real color theme either.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

July 7th, 2009, 09:36 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We have to buy a double stroller. Just found a EUC one on craigslist, DH is suppose to pick it up. It's $50 and looks brand new, so can't beat it!

We need to get a co-sleeper and a crib mattress and that's it.

We do need to buy twin bedding to match the crib bedding, thankfully it comes in the same theme for different sizes, so my 2yo has the same bedding as baby. It's camelot, by kidsline, which is a Princess theme. Their room is painted, top of the walls are pink, bottom half is purple, very girly and cute!

July 7th, 2009, 09:37 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Double posts STILL?

July 7th, 2009, 02:37 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What major purchases do you have left to get for baby? Ummmmm, everything. We do have hand-me-down crib, glider, dresser and cradle, but still everything else we need.

What colors/theme are you going to use for baby's room and/or bedding, etc? Blue and yellow I think. The crib and glider are green, so we'll see if that's too many colors. I dont know exactly if there will be a theme.

July 7th, 2009, 02:46 PM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
The only real big purchase I need to get is the rest of the cloth diapers, however, my mom mentioned that she would buy some for us.

I have a few odds and ends.

The colors - pretty girlie colors that match our "Razzle-Dazzle" bedding
July 7th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Blue_Twinkles's Avatar Son Up 2 Son Down
What major purchases do you have left to get for baby?
Arm's Reach Co-Sleeper bassinet

Mattress for crib (but won't need that until after he's out of the bassinet)

What colors/theme are you going to use for baby's room and/or bedding, etc?
We're using the same theme and bedding from Spencer..Soft and Fuzzy Winnie the Pooh. The room is already painted a pretty light yellow (the colors of the bedding are pastel yellow, green and blue). I bought a Winnie the Pooh border..gotta put that up. And we'll need to buy some more sheets for the crib. But we're in no rush for that right now since he will be in his co-sleeper the first couple of months.

July 7th, 2009, 02:59 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What major purchases do you have left to get for baby? We still need to get our travel system, breast pump, a bookshelf. We still have a lot of little things to get

What colors/theme are you going to use for baby's room and/or bedding, etc?Brown, green and white. And the theme is baby deer.
July 7th, 2009, 03:39 PM
MaddApple's Avatar Expecting a boy 10/21/09
Send a message via Yahoo to MaddApple
What major purchases do you have left to get for baby? crib and a triple stroller

What colors/theme are you going to use for baby's room and/or bedding, etc? Scarlett and Grey

July 7th, 2009, 03:59 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I need a new nappy bag and a new bouncy seat. That's all besides a few bits of clothing. No real theme as baby will be sharing a room with Jassie.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search