Sorry... I have been MIA

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2009, 03:54 PM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So I have had a very busy two weeks and I will continue to have a busy next three weeks. I have spent the last three weeks taking a class for my teaching certification. I finished it yesterday and I started another today. This class will last three weeks as well. They take up all of my time. I also have a few weddings coming up that I have to shoot for... so that is even more work, with all the editing.

Anyways, a little update. Friday we bought a new/used car!! We went out to test drive and ended up finding exactly what we were looking for. We got a 07 Chevy Equinox LT with 19K miles on it! I am in love! It is so high tech! It has a remote starter... which will come in handy during the VA winters with the baby. I can start the car from inside the house so the car is warm by the time I go out to it. Here are some pictures

Also, yesterday, Frankie (one of our dogs) was sprayed DIRECTLY in the face by a skunk. This was at 5am! I had to get out of bed and get him as clean as I could before DH had to leave for work.. since I can't get him in or out of the bath. Anyways, I gave him a tomato paste bath, washed him with dish soap, and doggy shampoo. It didn't seem to help at all so he had to stay in the kennel all day until DH got home. At which point we sprayed him down with Skunk Odor Remover (that DH picked up) twice and washed him again with doggy shampoo. He doesn't reek of it anymore but he does still smell in the face area a little. It was a NIGHTMARE!

So, you may or may not see me very often over the next few weeks. It all depends on how much work I get done during the day.
July 7th, 2009, 05:35 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like you have been very busy. Love the new car.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

July 7th, 2009, 05:36 PM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Busy Girl! Beautiful New car!!!!

Make sure you dont overdue it and take time to rest!!!!

July 7th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Snowpeas
Great car! Sorry to hear about your dog!
July 8th, 2009, 08:50 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
OH man! sorry to hear about the dog!

Like the new ride!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search