klt & Rachelmarie621

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2009, 05:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OK...we have a thread! Just thought I'd start one so that we can correspond outside of PMs Let me know how you're feeling. When's your next appt? I can't believe I'm 26 wks today! 98 days to go...I'm in double digits!!!! I have not really bought anything and I haven't even started on the getting ready for baby. I need to get my big, PG butt in gear! Give me an update when you can!

July 9th, 2009, 08:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yay for registering. I'm trying to figure out if I should register or not...I mean this is baby number 4! But, I have nothing because my youngest is 8 1/2! The 21st will be here before you know it! Are you doing your GD/glucose screening at that appt? Or, have you already done that... I had mine at 25 wks...

I hope you're feeling great. I'll check in with you later. Take care

July 13th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Congrats on 25 wks! And, your appt will be here in just over a week. How are you feeling? did you register? What did you decide to register for? We looked at strollers and car seats this weekend. I don't really like the neutral colors as much... I'm going to wait to buy the bedding until baby is here. Do you have yours picked out?

July 20th, 2009, 06:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I looked at the exact same bedding and stroller...too funny! I just haven't decided yet on the stroller. There are a few that I like, but some of them are so darn big! When's your next appt? I have mine next monday. My hips are killing me. And now I have sciatica. Ugh... Oh well, wouldn't trade it How are you feeling. Don't worry about the stretch marks. They really do fade a lot after you give birth. I have a TON of them. I'm sure I'll get more before this PG is over. Well, I'm gonna go online and look for my pack n play. I think I may have found one I like. The one we have is just old. I want a new one. My dh says I'm nuts. Well, hope you're doing well. Take care!
K

July 27th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I bet I have your waddle beat! I limp AND waddle! I know what you mean by carrying low!

My appointment was today...my bp was 96/58, I'm measuring about a week ahead, and the baby's hb was 136-138 (I think it's a boy ) Now I get to start going in every two weeks.

I don't want to find out what this baby is, but, I'll tell you, it's hard not shopping! I have nothing ready.

I now know that the doc won't let me go past Oct 7th, so I have that date to look at when I'm waddling and limping. And you should see my ankles! They are wider than my feet. Totally gross!

I'm sure your gd test will go better than you think. You'll have to let me know how it goes.

Your dreams are normal, even though they are strange. I once had a dream that I gave birth to a little white girl kitten. With this pg, I dreamt that my u/s showed I was going to give birth to Sponge Bob Square Pants...yikes! Anyway, I know how it feels to wake up and say "What the heck does THAT dream mean?!?!?!" While you're bored at work, maybe you can study up on the meaning of dreams

So, are you going to sign up for the Pumpkin Party? I can't wait...should be sooo much fun. And, I'll get to shop. Yay!

Well, Keep me posted. And, stay off your feet, if you can! The waddle only gets worse but it's all worth it!

August 5th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It's been crazy around here...so sorry. You can always PM me if it's easier. that way it shows up in my e-mail, too. Totally up to you!

Last week Robbie (DS3, he's 8) peed blood! We were at the pedatrician's 3 times. it turned out to be strep. So it was a little crazy. I'll make sure I get on more. I'm on JM everyday. Just been hard to keep up.

I had my 3d/4d u/s today. It was such a bummer. Little stinker had the cord in his/her face. Then he/she had a hand in front of the face. They had me walk around for a few minutes and then the baby had a FOOT in front of his/her face. Arghhhh! Frustrating. Anyway, they couldn't get any good footage. They said to come back in a week or so...

My next appt is Monday. When is yours? How are you feeling? Are you getting ready? I still have nothing...

Well, Robbie has his follow up appt tomorrow. Hopefully the strep is gone. I'll touch base soon. Hope you're doing well. Do you have a shower or two coming up? Should be exciting! Are you registered?

August 17th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you feeling? Just wanted to quickly touch base! When's your next appointment? Congratulations on 30 weeks! You're getting closer and closer! Hope everything is going well!

August 19th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm doing OK. I still haven't done any shopping. And, I'm huge! You're in single digits. Can you believe it?!?!?! I am pretty sure I won't be going past Oct 7th, so, I have 7 wks left? Amazing!!!! I'm pretty sore. Things hurt that aren't supposed to be sore. But, as you know, it's all worth it. this baby is a maniac! Moving alllllll the time. Looks like an alien is about to jump out of my belly button. My next appt is MOnday. When is yours? You'll be going every two weeks now, right? Yay! Touch base with you soon!

August 30th, 2009, 09:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Good luck at your appt. tomorrow. You'll have to let me know how things go! It's actually a good thing that the pressure is strong down there. Baby is getting settled and growing. Let me know what the doctor says! I hope you have a great weekend. The boys go back to school next week. I hate when they're gone. I miss them terribly! So, any new purchases? I think I've given up on being ready for this baby. Too much to think about right now. I'll get the carseat/stroller, an outfit or two, some spit rags, diapers, wipes, and set up the cradle. I think that's all I'm going to do before baby comes. I'll get the rest of the stuff done after I deliver. I know. I'm pathetic. I have no energy. I'm swollen. And, I have no energy. I wish I had that "nesting" instinct...

September 2nd, 2009, 08:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope that little guy is turning so he can settle in as you get ready to deliver. Are you getting nervous. I think it hit me today that I need to pack a bag for the hospital and start thinking about L&D. I jut hope I don't get induced. I've had pitocin twice and I really don't like it. I'll deal with it. It's not nearly as bad as some people make it out to be, but, I'd like to go into labor naturally. Are you thinking of using pain meds? I'll definitely get the epidural. My labor progresses much faster with one...I learned that with my first baby. Are you doing a birth plan? I'm not. I figure my doc knows me well enough and will tell me what's best. We're getting closer.....AHHHHH!

September 4th, 2009, 06:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Having a baby is a great plan! I'm going to go with that one, too! I'm stuck on modified bed rest. Ugh... Hopefully it won't be for more than a day or two. My bp went up and I'm showing trace amounts of protein in my urine. I need to set up the cradle this weekend and get things moving! I really can't do this bed rest thing I'm still allowed to drive and walk around, within limits. I go back today and get my urine checked (that I"ve had to save for 24 hours...GROSSS!) and my bp. They're also going to do a NST. I think everything should be fine. We'll see, I guess. It's so exciting that you may put up the crib. I remember having Joey, DS1, and once I had the crib up it all seemed so much more "real". You'll have to let me know how it goes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search