Personality Predictions

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2009, 05:47 AM
Snowpeas
Do you have any predictions on your baby's personality based on how they act in your belly?

I'm predicting that this baby will be a night owl, and just as ornery and stubborn as his sister, lol. But I think he'll be more laid back, he's not as super active as Olivia was/still is.
He also seems to love music.
July 9th, 2009, 05:52 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
Well with Xavier I made, what I think is a fatal flaw. I drank sooooo much caffeine during my pregnancy that I sometimes blame his hyperness on it. When I say alot of caffiene I mean like 2-4 HUGE cups from Taco Bell of Mt. Dew!

This time around I RARELY have a caffienated beverage. Maybe once every 2 weeks or so...

I'm hoping that she is calm and laid back. However, dh's side of the family is all kind of high strung so who knows...
July 9th, 2009, 06:16 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
That's a hard one to predict! DH was a super hyper child, and was never (and am still not). She does seem to like to "dance" to music now alot. And she's up late, but doesn't start going in the morning till I'm up for a while.

TulipDawn - I'm trying to limit my caffeine for the exact reason! I've had friends tell me that even if they drink some while bfing that the baby gets super hyper!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

July 9th, 2009, 06:24 AM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think baby Breckin is going to be a handful. He moves all the time. I mean ALL the time. I am not sure when he sleeps. I love it right now because I have a constant reminder that he is ok but when I am sleep deprived and I can't get him to go to sleep I think I might not like it too much. I also think is he going to be a very inquisitive because he punches or touches everything that is touching my belly (except for other people's hands... he always seems to know when someone is trying to feel him).
July 9th, 2009, 06:34 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think he's gonna be really laid back... he doesn't move an excessive amount and hasn't given me any trouble. Either that or he'll be wild for a day and then take 2 days off, so maybe his energy will go in spurts but he'll be really active.

July 9th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
I honestly don't know..

Adriana was a vary easy baby and still is laid back to this day.. But she hardly moved when I was pregnant with her.. Even when I had to do non stress tests, they had to buzz her 3-4 times to get her to move just a little bit.. lol

This baby is the opposite, he loves to move around.. I'm thinking this baby will be my wild child, since he gave us the middle finger during our last U/S.. lol But I'm praying he will be laid back when he's out in the world.. Just like his mom and dad..

July 9th, 2009, 07:50 AM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Crystal* View Post
I think baby Breckin is going to be a handful. He moves all the time. I mean ALL the time. I am not sure when he sleeps. I love it right now because I have a constant reminder that he is ok but when I am sleep deprived and I can't get him to go to sleep I think I might not like it too much.
This is exactly how Sergio is and how I feel about him moving all the time. He moves much more than his brother did and his brother moved a lot!! I expect an active or maybe just fidgety little boy.

July 9th, 2009, 07:54 AM
*Hayley*
i don't want to set any expectations because i don't want to be let down. I just want to love him for who he is. Cohen was the easiest baby and I'm afraid that I'm going to think "why can't he be like his brother?". As far as activity goes, he's most active in the evenings, and like Monica's boy he goes in spurts where some days he's SUPER active, but most days he's pretty chill.
July 9th, 2009, 08:08 AM
MrsSteele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MrsSteele Send a message via Yahoo to MrsSteele
She def has wake/sleep cycles now...and she seems to be more active early in the morning and late at night...so probably a night owl just like her mommy! As far as personality, she will probably be laid back, but a diva sometimes...guess we will just have to wait and see!
July 9th, 2009, 08:25 AM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Baby is probably going to be just like his big brother... only more physical and stubborn. yay me!

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

July 9th, 2009, 12:42 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I haven't a clue!!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search