Five for Friday

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2009, 06:14 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams?

2. Are you really showing now?

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now?

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now?

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born?

July 10th, 2009, 06:35 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? Not lately. During the 1st trimester I had a lot of terrible nightmares.

2. Are you really showing now? Yep! I'm either pregnant or I swallowed a basketball!

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? My hips really hurt at night.

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? No not yet. She flips around a lot so it's hard to tell what's what.

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? Most likely! I have a ton of and had a ton when I was born. DS had a full head of hair and I bet this one will too.

July 10th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Blue_Twinkles's Avatar Son Up 2 Son Down
A few

Well I thought I was but last weekend a relative of DF's that I've only met once before was down for the 4th and didn't know I was pg. She asked if we were going to have anymore children after Spencer. She didn't know for sure if I was pg or not just by looking at me...so I guess I could still be considered a fatty. LOL

Probably just my sciatic nerve in my lower back

No..I just get jabs and punches/kicks a lot. I feel him rolling and stuff but he's not jutting any body parts out right now. Even with Spencer doing that I still couldn't really tell what was what. LOL

I think so. Spencer had a lot of hair when he was born. If that old wive's tale holds true about the heartburn and hair then yeah probably.

July 10th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? I have weird dreams anyway LOL! Most of my off the wall preggo ones have been action packed. I have had plenty of twin dreams and babies are always boys. That doesn't mean anything because I have also dreamt I am pg with kittens. LOL!

2. Are you really showing now? With my last pregnancy, we had *just* told the kids I was pg at this stage. With this one, they could tell from about 10 weeks on so my answer would have to be a BIG yes. LOL!

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? Just the amount of weight I have gained. Also having flunked the 1 hour and having to take the 3 hour on Monday. It has hapened nearly every time, though, so I am used to it but it still sucks and I am still going to complain about it.

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? Yes. I can tell a head from a foot. I have been excited that she has been head down for quite a while but I am pretty sure she flipped last night. No breech babies this time!!

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? Thay have all had a good amount so I am assuming she will, too. The real question is what color. They have all been so different.

July 10th, 2009, 07:12 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? Oh yeah...every night I have a weird one!

2. Are you really showing now? Yes!

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? 50% my back and 50% failing the 1-hour glucose test and having to do a 2-hour test Monday

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? Nope. Not even sure if she's head up or down anymore (she was breech at 23 weeks)

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? No, both Dh and I had almost no hair when we were born. But if the old-wives tale about heartburn are true, then she's coming out with waist length hair!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

July 10th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Mrs.Shirley's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? I have been having the craziest dreams, they been totally random and our of nowhere. I am really hard of hearing (when there's backround noise, which, let's face it, is all the time at my house) and aparentally I can't hear in my sleep either because I kept saying, "What?" all night long the other night.

2. Are you really showing now? Um, yup. I feel huge.

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? I hate bed rest, but of corse it is so worth it.

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? Not really, I know when it's his feet kicking me because he has been head down for a while now, but he kicks up more than out.

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? I have been having tons of heart burn, I got it from a cookie the other day, so maybe.
July 10th, 2009, 08:30 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? Not really no...

2. Are you really showing now? Yes!

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? My back and that I'm always hungry!

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? Not really no.

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? Definitely.. Me, DH, and DS did so I would be shocked if he didn't.

July 10th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Super Mommy
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? Yep, weird and very long, goes on and on and on

2. Are you really showing now? Oh God YES…you can see it from another state

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? Can’t get a good night sleep and walk up with body ache

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? No, can’t really tell where it is, I feel the kicks pretty deep inside not something you can feel if you put your hands on my belly…dues to placenta positioning

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? I think so. I even dreamt he had too much hair all over (one of the weird dreams I think). I have pretty long hair and no one is bald on both sides of the family so I assume lots of hair
July 10th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
nope
yup
just moved so I am not working, and am bored(even though I should be finishing unpacking)
somethimes
Mabey a little

July 10th, 2009, 10:50 AM
SamanthaRose's Avatar Veteran
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams?Actually i have been having a lot of them recently

2. Are you really showing now?I think i am

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now?My back has been KILLING ME!!!

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now?kinda, i can tell sometimes but shes not poking herself out there yet

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born?i hope so but then again i have no idea. I was bald untill i was 2 lol
July 10th, 2009, 12:28 PM
*Hayley*
oh yes, pretty much every night
you bet i am
I'm a little worried that I'm gonna run out of room soon, I feel SO huge
i can tell when arms and legs roll by
i did, dh did, cohen did, so yep i think this one will too
July 10th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? Yes, mostly nightmares!

2. Are you really showing now? Yes, and I feel like I got a lot bigger over the last week

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? No real complaints right now

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? Yes!

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? My kids usually don't have much hair until a year old

July 10th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Snowpeas
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? Yes, I get the craziest, freakiest dreams when pregnant

2. Are you really showing now? Heck ya, most people think I'm going to go into labor at any moment and are astonished when I tell them I have almost three months left yet

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? right now just the heaviness in my belly and feeling clumsy

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? sometimes, but not always

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? it's hard to say. Olivia sure did.
July 10th, 2009, 03:25 PM
MaddApple's Avatar Expecting a boy 10/21/09
Send a message via Yahoo to MaddApple
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? Yes

2. Are you really showing now? Yes

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? Heartburn

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? not really

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? Yes

July 10th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? Not every night but I have definitely had some weird ones!

2. Are you really showing now? Oh yeah, I have "big belly days" and "little belly days", thats what I call them anyway, I think it depends on the position he is in, some days I feel and look alot bigger than other days.

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? Umm, I can't breathe sometimes and it's hard to eat because my uterus is so high now.

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? I think so.

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? Well DD and DS each had a head full of dark hair so this little boy probably will too plus DH and I both had full heads of dark hair.
July 10th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Mega Super Mommy
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? Not too many. Last night though I dreamt that I was in L&D and had been pushing for hours... and then the doctors realized that I was only a couple of cm dialated... so then I was just supposed to stop and wait some more???

2. Are you really showing now? Depends on the day and what I'm wearing. Some times I look really out there, and some days I just look wide

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? I promised myself that I wouldn't complain about anything if I ever managed to stay pregnant!! But I've been lucky - I really don't have anything to complain about anyway

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? Kind of... I'm pretty sure the baby's head is down at my left hip, and the feet are up under my rib cage on my right side.

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? I really hope so.. both DH and I have thick dark hair... so I hope the baby has lots of it!!
July 10th, 2009, 07:35 PM
AllMyBlessings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Have you had many strange preggo dreams? Many

2. Are you really showing now? Definitely

3. Whats your biggest preggo complaint right now? dizziness and backache

4. Can you tell what body parts are pushing out from your belly now? no

5. Do you think your baby will have lots of hair when he or she is born? If she's like all my others she won't have much hair, at birth.

http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f9...xzz0KufHENAo&D

July 11th, 2009, 11:52 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
............................ not really. I did have one recently where the baby came out a boy and we had the baby for like 3 or 5 days and he was nameless.

........................... I think I look huge. I think people can tell im preggo now not just fat.

...................... either heartburn or the back pain.

...................... not really. I THINK I can tell where the head is?? not 100% sure.

........................ im thinking a medium amount

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search