Limit as to who can be involved?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

View Poll Results: Have requirements to be in on the exchange?
Yes there should be a certain requirement that needs to be met to be involved. 25 78.13%
No, anyone can be in on it 7 21.88%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2009, 09:45 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Would you like to see there be a limit on who can and cannot be in on the exchange?

The way we have a limit on who can access the private forum?

If its decided that there should be a limit, what would you like to see it limited to?? The same as the private forum requirement?

July 10th, 2009, 10:43 AM
**Teresa**'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I really hope you all don't set a limit. I still can't access the private board but I am on here about every day and am hoping to be able to join in on the fun. I will say if you do limit it I would be pretty upset.

Thanks to auntieof3 for the wonderfull and beautifull siggy!!

July 10th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Peytonsmomma
i am not on as much as i would like due to i am working again, so that might be a little unfair for people who are still active members just aren't on here as much.
July 10th, 2009, 02:39 PM
xoleaxo's Avatar Veteran
some small requirement just to make sure people are serious about participating.. maybe like minimum 100 posts or something.

July 10th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Snowpeas
I voted no. If we do have limits I think maybe being a member of the board for a certain length of time maybe?
July 10th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Super Mommy
I would say some sort of limit that way we don't have someone that doesn't get on very often say they want to participate but then forget about it because they are not on that much. Maybe a member for at least half of this pregnancy and 100 posts?!

July 10th, 2009, 06:36 PM
AllMyBlessings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Voted for some sort of limit.

July 10th, 2009, 08:17 PM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Within reason ... a limit ... many of us just can't post all day long but are still here and relatively active ... hate to exclude people

July 11th, 2009, 09:42 AM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I dont have enough posts to be in the secret garden but am on here all the time and would be sad not to be able to participate. If you do set a limit and it disqualifies someone who was really interested in doing this maybe they could PM their continued interest and get paired with somone else fairly new?
July 12th, 2009, 12:26 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes I think there should be a limit.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

July 13th, 2009, 11:39 AM
CohensMommy's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm not on everyday, yet I still think there should be some limit having something to do with how long you've been a member and/or your post count to be sure that we don't have anyone lose out because of a new member that isn't as involved/serious about it as we are!

xo
July 20th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Limits are tough because we all know we don't want to offend or exclude anyone. But, we also want to make sure that members are active enough to follow through. How about the limit be 100 posts and you must have PM available to confirm receipt of information and to send reminders to people to follow through. Just an idea.

July 21st, 2009, 09:09 PM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
I think that you should have been a member of the DDC for at least a few months.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
July 22nd, 2009, 10:23 AM
*Hayley*
Quote:
Originally Posted by klt View Post
Limits are tough because we all know we don't want to offend or exclude anyone. But, we also want to make sure that members are active enough to follow through. How about the limit be 100 posts and you must have PM available to confirm receipt of information and to send reminders to people to follow through. Just an idea.
i agree
July 26th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondn6ft View Post
Within reason ... a limit ... many of us just can't post all day long but are still here and relatively active ... hate to exclude people
I agree.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search