Anyone else feeling tired again?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2009, 03:28 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's like I'm in the 1st trimester again. I am tired a lot more than I was a couple of weeks ago. Maybe it was the whole tooth ordeal, because it seems a bit early for me to be this tired. I can't get through the day without a nap anymore no mater how late I sleep in the morning. Anyone else?

July 13th, 2009, 04:06 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Again? It never stopped. I never got any kind of energy burst or return of energy. I feel cheated.

July 13th, 2009, 04:23 PM
xoleaxo's Avatar Veteran
lol i agree with Susie, i never got my energy back. i'm exhausted all day, everyday, no matter what time i go to sleep or what i'm doing. i've grown accustomed to a nap around 4 everyday. lol.

July 13th, 2009, 06:19 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes!!! I hadn't been this tired yet until now. I was so tired with Hugo's pregnancy however that I felt handicapped. I expect when I return to work next week that I will go through the same fatigue as tired as I've been- that coupled with the 3rd tri stomach and baby's odd position, is going to make it misery to try to chase my toddler in the evenings after work. I hope my husband will take over when he gets home on the days when I just can't!

July 13th, 2009, 06:20 PM
Snowpeas
I had three days where I felt lots of energy.

Now I feel okay. Not super tired all the time but I get tired really fast and I have to take a nap every day. Plus I find myself falling asleep before 10pm at night - totally not like me!
July 14th, 2009, 05:12 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never really had an enery "burst", but for a while I had my normal energy. Now, I'm also back to being quite tired, not as bad a first tri though.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

July 14th, 2009, 05:19 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am! I don't think I ever really had a boost of energy either. Maybe part of that was all the moving. I can't nap during the day, but I'm exhausted by 7pm and asleep by 9:30. Much earlier than I've ever gone to sleep.

July 14th, 2009, 05:30 AM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I definitely had an energy burst for about 2 months, but now I'm back to being tired - not quite as exhausted as the first trimester... but I noticed last night at 9:00, I was ready for bed. A month ago, I was staying up to 11:00 with no problem.

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
July 14th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
I noticed a little boost in my energy since I switched prenatal vitamins.. Which I should for $50 a bottle for a 2 month supply.. lol But seriously I'm not as tired as I use to be, especially when I'm at work..

July 14th, 2009, 08:19 AM
Super Mommy
Not taking naps yet but definitely feeling more tired. It’s even worse when I don’t sleep well through the night. Not yet as tired as first trim though.
July 14th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm not really more tired as in sleepy-tired, but I really have no energy to do things.

July 14th, 2009, 01:13 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have lost my energy completly if I could I be asleep when I got home from work

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

July 14th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I need a daily nap now. It amuses my husband but its darned annoying!
July 14th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Veteran
I was just going to come on and post something about being so darn tired all of the sudden!!! I have days of energy and then days of pure exhaustion!!!! It's soo hard being tired and having to run after a very very active toddler!!!! I'm trying to get my house organized and cleaned and I can only work for a couple of hours and then I am useless!!!

HOpefully this passes soon!!!
July 16th, 2009, 10:45 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I was hoping just maybe I would get that 2nd trimester burst of energy, but no such luck.

July 16th, 2009, 01:35 PM
Veteran
Ya I think I had about a month where my energy returned to normal and as long as i'm just hanging around the house I'm fine but go to the store or anywhere outside for more than 1 hour and i'm exhausted and come home and take a 2 hour nap

Thank you so much to Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob* for my beautiful siggy!
July 16th, 2009, 05:56 PM
Veteran
I actually came to the board tonight just to post to see if anyone else is tired again... I am EXHAUSTED. It's not as bad as the 1st tri because at least I'm not nauseous, but I am probably about the same as 1st tri as far as tiredness is concerned. I've had a really hard time getting things done this week because I'm just plain tired. Poor DD basically has to play by herself all day, I feel terrible about it. Not to mention that I have a list of about a million things that I want to get done and have no energy for. I'm going to bed early tonight, hopefully tomorrow will be easier.
July 16th, 2009, 08:21 PM
*Hayley*
no it's the opposite for me. i've been having insomnia at night. same thing happened when i was pg w/ ds

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search