Pelvic pain...man, it hurts!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 13th, 2009, 07:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
OK...I need some quick advice. I'm not even 27 wks yet and my pelvic/pubic bone is killing me. It radiates down into my inner thighs. I am already having trouble sleeping at night and this is making it worse. Any quick fixes? I've had this with previous PGs, but, not this early. So, I'm just wondering if anyone has a wonder cure (hopeful thinking...I know) It's gettting tougher to get out of bed and to walk for long periods of time. Sorry, I'm venting. I'm just sitting on the couch with my laptop and it hurts. This is my 4th pg, and, I'm older, so I guess I should know that this stuff is going to happen. I'm so lucky that everything is going well. I just wish I was a little more comfortable. Thanks for listening...

July 13th, 2009, 07:28 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I totally feel your pain! I can hardly sleep at night because the pain is so bad. Getting up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night is torture. Getting out of bed and trying to walk is like torture.

My Dr just suggested a maternity belt which I just got. It helped while it was on but still hurt when I slept. I'm hoping that after wearing it a while it'll help.

July 13th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Snowpeas
((hugs))

I had this really bad at the end of my pregnancy with Olivia. It was absolutely miserable. Thinking of you.
July 13th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had one of those with my prior pgs...I don't remember if it helped or not. I also don't remember where it is... I hope yours continues to get better with the belt.

July 13th, 2009, 07:47 PM
xoleaxo's Avatar Veteran
i have been feeling the exact same way! this is my first pregnancy so i was kind of worried about it. oddly enough it is just one side of my pelvis. haven't found any remedies yet except to lay down and not move too much. lol.

hope your pain goes away soon!

July 13th, 2009, 09:05 PM
billie1978's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I could have written your post myself. I have terrible pubic/pelvis pain as well and mentioned it to my doctor at my last visit and he also suggested a maternity belt. I've had this with previous pregnancies too, but it seemed to have struck super early this time around. Sorry, I'm not more help. I am also looking for a "wonder cure", so if anyone has any other suggestions, I would also love to hear it.

July 13th, 2009, 10:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
omg i know the feeling , I hurt soooooo much at night , its hard for me to get up, i walk like a lil old lady to the restroom and at night it hurts so bad to turn from one side to the other. Sorry im no help just want you to know your not alone. Oh i was too surprise it happen this early on this is my 2nd baby and honestly i never had it with my son i actually had this pain aftward delivery. Maybe its because this baby is super low... idk

July 14th, 2009, 04:46 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you feel better soon

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

July 16th, 2009, 10:36 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I feel your pain too... sadly it seem like with each pg things get worse for me. Lately it feels like I have been kicked crotch

July 16th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Veteran
Check out my thread on SPD. I think we may be experiencing a similar issue.

BJ
July 16th, 2009, 12:42 PM
*Hayley*
i don't have any suggestions, but i'm feeling a lot more aches and pains this pregnancy too, and i'm only 23 and i've been exercising which I rarely did last pregnancy lol. It must just be subsequent pregnancies? or maybe the time of year? who knows?!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search