We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1 pound sausage
6 large eggs
2 cups milk
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1 cup soft bread crumbs
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown sausage. Remove from heat and drain.
2. Beat together eggs, add milk, salt and dry mustard; mix well.
3. Grease the bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Layer soft bread crumbs, sausage and cheddar cheese. Pour egg mixture over top; refrigerate overnight.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Bake casserole for 45 minutes; let stand about 5 minutes before cutting.