First Time ... *UPDATE*

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2009, 11:20 PM
Super Mommy
I had my 39 week appt. today! & it was the first time that I hadn't gained weight in between appts I actually lost 1lb I hope that means Tegan is all done and ready to be born! I am guessing 10/09/09 @ 6:10pm 8lbs 4oz .. we'll see!!

*UPDATE*
Well, I was wrong No baby yet .. still waiting. I thought for sure if it wasn't yesterday it would be today. Oh well, I guess she is just super comfy!
I'm still hoping to go into labor this weekend ... just so last Friday would be my last day at work! I'll KUP!

Last edited by LoveMyBean; October 10th, 2009 at 09:09 PM. Reason: update
October 7th, 2009, 05:48 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad your appointment went well.

I hope your date is correct!!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

October 7th, 2009, 06:44 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
8lb 4oz, that's what my 2yo weighed. lol I hope you get to meet your LO soon!!

October 7th, 2009, 06:46 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck!! Either way, it won't be long now!!

October 7th, 2009, 08:02 AM
*Hayley*
Isn't that a sign of labor when you stall weight gain or even lose some? I hope she comes soon for you
October 7th, 2009, 08:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
hope your baby comes soon!

October 7th, 2009, 08:51 AM
hoping4more
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hayley* View Post
Isn't that a sign of labor when you stall weight gain or even lose some? I hope she comes soon for you
i lost 3 pounds the week i went into labor. maybe this is the week for you! i hope so good luck!
October 7th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not trying to threadjack but I wonder how true the weight loss thing is cuz if that's the case then maybe I will be going soo too, since I lost 2 pounds this week....
Anywho, it's always very nice when you don't gain yet another pound, especially this late in the game, it kind of cheers you up, atleast it does me! Karen, you are so close, I really hope you are right about the date, that would be so cool! Not long at all now! Oh, did you get checked again? If so, any progress? GL and KUP!
October 7th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by momtoakand? View Post
Not trying to threadjack but I wonder how true the weight loss thing is cuz if that's the case then maybe I will be going soo too, since I lost 2 pounds this week....
Anywho, it's always very nice when you don't gain yet another pound, especially this late in the game, it kind of cheers you up, atleast it does me! Karen, you are so close, I really hope you are right about the date, that would be so cool! Not long at all now! Oh, did you get checked again? If so, any progress? GL and KUP!
I did actually get checked .. two appts ago I was told Kaiser doesn't check regularly due to increased risk of introducing infection but they offered this time since I am so close to my EDD. Anyhow - I was only 1cm and I didn't bother asking about softening or effacement or anything since some of the ladies here seem to walk around for weeks at 3cm 50% effaced and nothing and others are 1cm at an appt and go into labor that night!

As much as I'd like to know when I am going to go into labor (cause I just really want to be prepared!) I am still enjoying not having an induction or a c-section schedule and letting labor be a surprise

October 8th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Snowpeas
If you're right you only have a couple days!!!

Can't wait to meet your little one! And yay for no weight gain!
October 10th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Super Mommy
bump for update!

October 11th, 2009, 09:05 AM
billie1978's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I also lost two pounds the week I went into labor. It was the only time I lost any weight this pregnancy. I wonder if it really has anything to do with how soon labor will start?

October 11th, 2009, 09:54 AM
Snowpeas
Hope baby comes soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search