I'm finally back.. :D

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2009, 07:01 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Hi ladies..

I just wanted to drop off a little note before I head off for work.. We finally are all moved into our brand new house.. It's been ALOT of hard work, but it's good to know that all of our stuff is in our home.. Well, not in our home yet.. But in the garage.. lol

As for the baby, he's doing great! We had a U/S done and he's estimated weight is 6 lbs 7 oz's so far.. Which from the last U/S at 33 weeks, he's only gained 4 oz's.. The doctor says U/S can be off and you can't really go by them.. Which is great news to me because I thought Anthony was going to be a 10 lb kid.. lol What also comforts me about this is Adriana estimated weight at her 37 week U/S was 7 lbs 4 oz's and she was born 6 lbs 15 oz's.. So there's still a chance he could be a 6 to 7 lb kid.. He also has a TON of hair.. I have a U/S picutre I'll post tonight (if I have the time).. You will be amazed on how long his hair is.. Even the U/S tech was amazed.. lol Oh! and there's still not talk about induction.. I'll find out I guess around 38 weeks.. oh the joys of waiting.. As for my diabetes.. My numbers are doing great! I'm done seeing my Endo/dietician and my next appointment with her is 6 weeks after I have the baby.. Which is great news because it's one less appointment! woo hoo!!

As for my daughter.. She's been adjusting well with the move.. She also had her 24 month check up yesturday and she's still a shortie.. lol She's was 25th percentile for height (33 inchs) and 35th percentile for weight ( 25 lbs).. She's my little peanut..

Well..It's time to go to work..

Take care and thanks for reading..

Melissa

Last edited by Adriana's Mommy; October 7th, 2009 at 07:03 AM.
October 7th, 2009, 08:34 AM
hoping4more
sounds like everythign is going good. my son jesse is only 27 pounds and hes gonna be 2 next month. i cant remember how tall he is though. being a shortie isnt bad for a girl though i wish i were shorter then i am. but my fam is tall so what ya gonna do? cant wait to see your u/s pic. sounds like hes gonna be a handsome little feller hopefully you can get all settled in for the most part before your littel one arrives, and youll have one less thing to worry about. well ive got to finish doing some packing up myself. kids grew out of their clothing and i need to vacuum pack up their old clothing.... ive been saying im going to do this for a week now i swear... i think i may really do it today we'll see.
October 7th, 2009, 08:49 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
GLad the move went well and everything looks good with the baby.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

October 7th, 2009, 09:00 AM
*Hayley*
so happy that your move went well and all looks good with your kiddos and blood sugar
October 7th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
{{ HUGS }} Melissa !
Sounds like everything is in place ... now you just need Jesse !
Wish I could get my numbers controlled ... I think they have given up ... hahahah
They aren't bad but have yet to fall within range no matter how much we adjust the units ! Oh well ... Addison and my hormones are having fun with the body !

October 7th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Glad things are going good for ya! We've missed you! Yay for being in your house, that is so great! Both kids sound like they are doing perfect! Awesome on the GD being under such good control, that's very reassuring! Glad your back, looking forward to hearing from you more!
October 7th, 2009, 05:55 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I'm glad to hear everything is going well! Oh and I love that picture of your daughter in your siggy. She is so beautiful!

October 7th, 2009, 06:03 PM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hi!!!!!!!!!!

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

October 7th, 2009, 06:24 PM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad to hear that you guys are all moved in!! I cannot imagine moving at this point...even moving when we did a month and a half ago has left me worn out...but to move now and with a toddler....I definitely commend you!!!!

Hopefully, you will be able to do some relaxing before Anthony gets here!!

October 7th, 2009, 07:03 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you're back, and things are going well!

October 8th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Snowpeas
Glad you're moved in and able to get settled. Sounds like little baby is doing well too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search