I'm just a blubbering mess...a little long...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2009, 11:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So tonight I guess my hormones decided it would be fun to turn me into crazy, blubbering pregnant lady...first off, I got my kids down for a pretty late afternoon nap and decided I was going to lay down for just a little while and then get up and get some cleaning done while they slept...well we all ended up sleeping till 6:30 so not only did that leave me no time to clean but I had to rush to get dinner done before DH got home at 7...

DH comes home and we all sit down to dinner and eat, well then I just totally feel like I can't eat so I get up to start on the dishes and for some reason it just seemed like everyone was being SOOO noisy and it was really bothering me and then I started having some sucky contractions and just couldn't focus on getting the dishes done and then I ended up having to run to the bathroom because I have been pooping like a freak lately, came back out to try to do the dishes again, then the kids finished their dinner so they both decide to go in the bathroom and be all crazy so I had to go in and referee them to wash their hands and then DD wanted to color and I hadn't gotten a chance to clean off the table yet and she starts dumping her markers all over the dirty table and there was food on the floor that I was trying to clean up and DS is running all over the place, I'm trying to clean up the the messy table, the markers and the food off the floor and I just totally lost it! I started crying while I was scrubbing the stupid table so DH is like "It's bedtime!" so he grabs the kids and gets them ready for bed and lets me cry and scrub and take a breather.

The kids were tucked in and DH goes to get in bed(he has to get up really early for work) and I climb on the bed and start talking to him and next thing I know I have my face buried in his chest and I'm just bawling about everything! He just listened and rubbed my back, I'm so lucky to have him! I feel alot better after having my little meltdown. So that was my crazy night!

Oh, and the dishes, yeah, they still haven't been done and probably won't be till tomorrow because I am just trying to recover from all the crazy emotional crap I just went through.
October 7th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, that about sums up my last 2 weeks! Not the actual circumstances, but just the hormonal craziness plus kids! You totally aren't alone!

October 8th, 2009, 05:54 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You aren't alone I am emotional too it is just the high hormones

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

October 8th, 2009, 05:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
awww your husband handled that perfectly! Sorry you had such a tough night but I'd say that you're entitled Give yourself a break- those dishes will still be there when you recover!
October 8th, 2009, 06:02 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I'm glad your DH comforted you and listened. Sometimes that can really help. I swear this is like being on an emotional roller coaster some day and it's really hard. I burst into tears in the OB office yesterday. I felt like I was on the edge all day.

October 8th, 2009, 06:09 AM
hoping4more
sorry sweetie, sound slike me over the last couple of days... i remember someone posting that it could be because our cervix is changing and that causes our hormones to go all nutty... well im really hoping so. i have an appt. in one hour so ill see. hugs, hopefully today will be a little better for you'1
October 8th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Snowpeas
((hugs)) Glad dh was so supportive!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search