What are you doing to keep busy today

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2009, 08:07 AM
*Hayley*
I'm teaching 1st grade this morning for half day and then going to hit up some sale at Target my DH told me about. He said he saw that they were marking all toys 50% off. Not sure how true that is, but thought I'd go investigate.
October 8th, 2009, 08:15 AM
polarbearmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Today is DH's birthday...not really doing much for it today, though we'll have some people over this weekend...

...we are going to the DMV to renew his license today...how's that for fun and exciting??

October 8th, 2009, 08:24 AM
hoping4more
ummm, lets see im going to vacuum, then clean my stroller up really good. feed kids luch then we will all take a nice long nap hopefully. finish laundry.... i swear its never done. if i have time clean up my kitchen. its been cleaned everyday i always clean it.. but its in need of that extra special attention cleaning ya know? and ill fit play time with the kids in there too. its nice out and im sure they would love to go play in the sandbox.
October 8th, 2009, 11:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Im prett much cleaning , and doing laundry getting everything ready and set to go. I still need to just pack ds overnight bag for when we drop him off at grandmas.

Im thinking about doing some walking or light excersing since its been a while maybe it will get me some contractions going.

Oh im trying to stay alway from JM nothing against it but it maks me lazy when im on here. lol

October 8th, 2009, 03:16 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
DS had a field trip to the fire house with his nursery school class today so I went with them. We had to walk there and that really wore me out! Tonight I need to go through some more of DS's clothes to sell.

October 8th, 2009, 03:32 PM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
Well, I worked this morning and then came home and baked two homemade apple pies. Dinner is in the oven now, homemade chicken pot pie! Whoot! So many pies!

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
October 8th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Veteran
Sounds like you had a productive day!

Today was my due date, and have been off from work this week....so today I made calls about our new home, took a walk, and am now filling out addresses on long overdue thank you notes! Oh and wrote a 'top 10 reasons to love pregnancy' on facebook...yes, even now, with an almost-impossible-to-walk pain flitting down my left side!
October 8th, 2009, 04:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've cleaned my house, played on the computer, went outside and played pirates with my kids...now we're having a snack and taking baths from playing outside in the dirt.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search