Three for Thursday!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How's your energy level today?

What are your plans for the weekend?

How are your clothes fitting? If pregnant, do your maternity clothes still fit? If you are post partum, are you in your pre-preg clothes yet?
October 8th, 2009, 10:46 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How's your energy level today? Eh, could be better but I'm forcing myself to finish my house.

How are your clothes fitting? If pregnant, do your maternity clothes still fit? If you are post partum, are you in your pre-preg clothes yet?
Um.. lmao.. my clothes don't fit. Even my maternity clothes are too small. My pants.. omg, they are seriously too tight.

October 8th, 2009, 10:51 AM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How's your energy level today? Pretty high, but I still have that bad lower pressure which slows me down!

What are your plans for the weekend? Uh, none really. I haven't really been making plans for anything lately - getting a little afraid to leave the house...just waiting to pop! So I guess that's my plan for this weekend....TO POP!! Hopefully!

How are your clothes fitting? If pregnant, do your maternity clothes still fit? If you are post partum, are you in your pre-preg clothes yet? Still preggo, and clothes still fitting - but since the pressure thing is so bad lately, I'm much more comfy in sweats and yoga pants!
October 8th, 2009, 11:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How's your energy level today? Pretty good , ive been cleaning alot , organizing my room , ds , and LO I feel really good. I must be nesting, Ive been like this all week. COULD IT BE A SIGN? LOL

What are your plans for the weekend? TO BE IN THE HOSPITAL HAVING THIS BABY LOL IF THAT DOSENT WORK OUT , I HAVE NOTHING PLAN.

How are your clothes fitting? Yes even some of my reg shirts that are sml

If pregnant, do your maternity clothes still fit? Yes they do

October 8th, 2009, 11:12 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How's your energy level today? I am nesting like crazy but then I get tired and need to take a break.

What are your plans for the weekend? Not much just chilling

How are your clothes fitting? Ok getting a little tighter If pregnant, do your maternity clothes still fit? yes If you are post partum, are you in your pre-preg clothes yet?n/a

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

October 8th, 2009, 03:14 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
How's your energy level today?
Not so great today. Didn't sleep much last night and then walked to the fire house with DS and his nursery school today. That really wore me out!

Work on the house and get all of the last minute stuff done. If the weather is nice Saturday I may have a yard sale.

My shirts fit fine but maternity jeans are annoying. They aren't too tight or anything but they constantly slide down my belly so I'm always yanking my pants up.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search