so sick of crying

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 8th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Veteran
hey all. went for our 39th week appt. and they scheduled me to be induced on my due date the 13th of October! So we are just mere days away from meeting this little girl that has been growing at a rapid rate in my belly. I'm so excited, but you would NEVER be able to tell it!!!! I'm emotional all the time. We are in the process of moving into our own house, which is hell on me because i'm not allowed to help with ANYTHING!!!!!! It's driving me crazy. I know that as pregnant as i am i shouldn't be lifting anything or moving anything and that is fine with me, but does that mean i don't get a say in where anything goes or what even gets packed right now???? My DH family came down last friday nite, to help with the BIG move, *all the real big furniture we aren't using* and i got completely ignored all nite!!!! It was so bad i told DH i was going for cat litter and went to my brothers for an HOUR without so much as a *where are you* phone call......When i did get back, my other brother called and my dh's sister answered my house phone.... She doesnt' even live here, and because she didnt recognize it, my son came running out saying *someone is on the phone for you and no one knows who it is!!!!* um ASK??????? I had my hospital bag packed in my room and 2 bags of clothes for the baby i had yet to go through plus a couple randoms that i stressed, *THESE DON'T GET MOVED YET!* And of course they got moved. I get up to my new house on saturday and the mail had come the day before for the first time and the deadbeat sister of my DH that IS living with us, helped herself to it. She moved all her stuff and decided SHE was going to spend the first night in MY house by herself. I can't because my doctor is an hour and a half away from my new house. Am i being irrational??? Am i being hormonal???? I'm expecting to hear yes, but my god, have some RESPECT!!!!! The sad part is, when i found out we had to be at labor and delivery at 7am on tuesday, i told DH *my only request is that NO ONE comes to my room before 9am. and i mean NO ONE!* strictly and only because his family is so intrusive that IF we were to tell them we had to be there at 7 they would make it a point to be there before us and be hounding me the whole time. DH says he thinks we should just wait to call them later on in the day so they won't bother me. Which i agree, but i dont' want to lie either ya know???? ah well, my 11 year old son is acting out because of the move and the baby, and just everything, the in law family is really making me mad, and i'm a HOUSE! lol granted only 5 days left and i get to meet my sweet angel, i guess i should look on the bright side, at least my ankles aren't swollen today!!!!!! lol I told DH that my ankles are skinny today for the first time in weeks, and he said its a sign she is going to come today!!! lol i'm happy to wait the last 5 days, not in anymore of a hurry Hope everyone is doing ok. And i'm sure you will see me again before tuesday, if not i'll post pics as soon as i get home! :-D
October 8th, 2009, 01:21 PM
hoping4more
sorry hun sounds liek youve had a long hard day, or few days anyways... i almost cried at my doctors offive today for no reason??? idunno. but anyway i think i would be upset if my inlaws treated me like that. and yeah your sis inlaw staying in your house nefore you. i dunno it would be upseting to me. these are supposed to be your exciting times with your family, and it stinks that you cant help out to much but you should most def. be allowed to decide what gets packed, and how... this is your stuff. you shouldnt be ignored at all. and fact that you left for an hour, well my hubby wouldnt call me either hed just figure i got side tracked looking at baby clohting. but anyway i guess thats just me. im particular about how things get done and cleaned around my house. so i can get irritated quickly when it comes to stuff like that. i like to know where everythign is and what not. hope you feel bettter soon swetie! good luck with your induction date. and dont feel bad about not telling them, try and take it this way, if they could look past what they wanted and respect your space and wishes then you would have told them. its their fault you feel you cant.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search